Squad v Hull KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Squad v Hull KR

Post by medlocke »

Ryan Hall looks like he's going to have a Connery ;)
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Hull KR do the double over Wigan for the first time in 37 years.

They really deserved it too.

Happy clappers what do you make of that?

These players are not good enough.

Lam and Radders need sacking.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Some shocking discipline and defending on show from quite a few players tonight. Counted 4 miss tackles for one try! Thought we started the second half on top until smith with a high shot gave KR ball and the rest is history. HKR aren’t even that good, shows how poor we are. Hastings as usual is papering over cracks and he will be sorely missed next year. I’m thinking about taking up extreme knitting or tiddlywinks next year instead of the rugby if anyone fancies making up a team?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Well if Hull KR are able to handle us this comfortably what's going to happen with saints.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

We have bombed 5 tries this second half….. sometimes just pin your ears back….. only good thing take out of this game is that we look more balanced with field at fullback and zak centre……. All pens snd set restarts go to wigan when the game is over…… this is becoming a trend
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

w.thomas wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:40 pm Some shocking discipline and defending on show from quite a few players tonight. Counted 4 miss tackles for one try! Thought we started the second half on top until smith with a high shot gave KR ball and the rest is history. HKR aren’t even that good, shows how poor we are. Hastings as usual is papering over cracks and he will be sorely missed next year. I’m thinking about taking up extreme knitting or tiddlywinks next year instead of the rugby if anyone fancies making up a team?
Smiths tackle wasn't even as high as half the others in the game.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
NE-WW

Post by NE-WW »

Total and utter garbage
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:41 pm Well if Hull KR are able to handle us this comfortably what's going to happen with saints.
Get beaten fairly heavily I’d assume

Better team won simple as that sad to say as usual against better quality sides it isn’t Wigan
Lumbernator

Post by Lumbernator »

Enough is enough get him down the round to manny airport on a flight home, pathetic as usual. When Sam went of early I was happy, not because he was injured but with the team I thought stick field on and play hastings at 9 which he does very well. I must be some sort of idiot because he plays Joe at 9 when he's our beso
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Better team won…….. inconsistent reffing leads to players losing there rags and game spoiling tactics…… its getting more like footy every day with all the cheating and gamesmanship going on
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE