WELCOME TO WIGAN Mr. NOBLE!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BlackpoolWarrior

Re: WELCOME TO WIGAN Mr. NOBLE...

Post by BlackpoolWarrior »

Ive not looked forward to a Wigan game this much for ages!! Does anyone else feel optimistic?? Its given the fans a lift, lets hope it has the players...welcome to the home of rl Brian, yr very welcome!
primrose-n-blue

Re: WELCOME TO WIGAN Mr. N...

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Welcome to the Pie Dome Mr Noble.

I hope you get more support from Chairman Mo than all the other victims in the poison chalice got!
This team is destined for relegation, so I don't envy you Mr Noble.

The first action I would put into place if I was you, would be to make John Pendlebury my assistant, he is the only man in the current Wigan set-up, with the exception of Lynsey as a Chairman, that has a glowing CV in taking a team from zero to hero at Halifax.

You have a decorated career, but I consider to keep Wigan up would be the greatest, but unrewarding feat that any coach could achieve.

Good Luck, and welcome to the Lancashire derbys. You'll know what I mean when you face Saints and Warrington.

PnB

:eusa14: Millward..f***,S***,B******
:craz: Noble..This team ain't big enough for both of us
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

primrose-n-blue posted:

I hope you get more support from Chairman Mo than all the other victims in the poison chalice got!

The first action I would put into place if I was you, would be to make John Pendlebury my assistant, he is the only man in the current Wigan set-up, with the exception of Lynsey as a Chairman, that has a glowing CV in taking a team from zero to hero at Halifax.

You have a decorated career, but I consider to keep Wigan up would be the greatest, but unrewarding feat that any coach could achieve.

Good Luck, and welcome to the Lancashire derbys. You'll know what I mean when you face Saints and Warrington.

PnB

Warrington derby is a normal game for Wigan that has been won time and time again, yes you won one big deal. Wigan are down at the bottom but remember we will always be a bigger club than Warrington what ever division we are in. Now go away.

The Pearl

Post by The Pearl »

primrose-n-blue posted:

PnB

Form is temporary.......class is permanent!!

Super League trophy will get polished at the JJB sooner than it will at the Halliwell Jones!
BUZZ337

Post by BUZZ337 »

It's great news about BN, proven track record at club level coaching, GB not so good though.All said and done let us hope and pray we don't go the same way as the Wooly Backs.

Why can't we drop the WARRIORS tag and revert back to the plain and simple WIGAN, a name that needs no buttering up.

I hope his first move is to take the pressure of captaincy away from Sean O'L, we may see the best in him for the rest of this season then.He is a world class player but at the moment he has a monkey the size of King Kong on his back in the form of the captaincy.

Last and most important of all lets hope the players can stand up and be counted, earn their money, show some back bone what ever quote we can all come up with because at the end of the day it's up to them and all the coach can do on the day is the same as the rest of us.............PRAY!
BUZZ337

Post by BUZZ337 »

It's great news about BN, proven track record at club level coaching, GB not so good though.All said and done let us hope and pray we don't go the same way as the Wooly Backs.

Why can't we drop the WARRIORS tag and revert back to the plain and simple WIGAN, a name that needs no buttering up.

I hope his first move is to take the pressure of captaincy away from Sean O'L, we may see the best in him for the rest of this season then.He is a world class player but at the moment he has a monkey the size of King Kong on his back in the form of the captaincy.

Last and most important of all lets hope the players can stand up and be counted, earn their money, show some back bone what ever quote we can all come up with because at the end of the day it's up to them and all the coach can do on the day is the same as the rest of us.............PRAY!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Mike posted:
One down side of this is that I have to right *another* profile (which will only be up for 6 months if recent history is anything to go by :exc: ). Can anyone help - email me a profile of Brian's career to date and I will stick it on his page. Alternatively, post here and i will give you permissions to edit his profile directly.
Please, please, headline it: "Life of Brian" - it's too good to miss!
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

Knock Knock....... Who's there ---- I'ts Ian -----Ian Who ------- Sorry but we have short memories when it comes to coaches.

Any way we are one of the few clubs who have had two of the best coaches in the history of the game and not played a third of a season yet "WELCOME BRIAN" AND "GOOD LUCK". CANT MAKE IT TO HUDDERSFIELD BUT WILL SEE YOU AT HULL
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

welcome mr noble :D hope you get it sorted. it still doesnt sort club problems. its about time we start giving are youngsters more money because the money they are on is an absolute disgrace :( no wonder the likes of briscoe, aspinwall, jones, wild and robinson left. if st helens (we get bigger crowds than them), leeds and bradford can do it so why cant we.
IN WANE WE TRUST
pedro

Post by pedro »

you obviously not heard of the 20/30 rule?