What you all do?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

Re: What you all do?

Post by FROM A TO B »

might be after her baps as well
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

just my point watch him neil :lol: piching youe pies and fekas baps :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Deb Ward

Post by Deb Ward »

well, im actually on my mums name but i am a student from liverpool
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Cath10 posted:
Fraggle posted:
Cath10 posted:
Im a second year student at UCLAN doing International Tourism Management, and work part time at a Wigan Warriors sponser...totesport call centre :)
Perhaps I should call your call centre and ask why my local Totesport doesn't accept betting slips from Wigan games issued at the stadium on those rare occasions when I manage to win something, despite the note saying you can collect at any Totesport shop...
Hmm that is strange, feel free to ring the call centre and we will transfer you to bookmakers who will settle your bets. Which shop refuses to settle the bets? Or perhaps its best you don't tell me lol
It was one of the Manchester ones (somewhere up Prestwich way), but I just took the coupon back to the stadium the following game instead and got paid out then. I was only after £12 or some such thing off them for a first try scorer, I'm not exactly a big-stakes gambler!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

standishcat posted:
I'm an upper sixth student at Winstanley College. I love the place except for the huge contingency of Stains fans. :wink: Some of them are even my friends! :o

To repeat what Ali said, only 4 weeks left! Then I go on study leave for my A-Level exams.

Hopefully will be going to the University of Manchester in September to do a Politics & International Relations degree. If not Manchester, will be toodling off to Salford. :)
How can you love the place? Mad head :lol:
4 weeks and counting!!!

Hopefully will be going off to Liverpool Hope uni doing teacher training with special needs in September :)
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mrs_carney posted:
Hopefully will be going off to Liverpool Hope uni doing teacher training with special needs in September :)
Is this an equal rights thing letting people with special needs become teachers? PC gone mad!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

mrs_carney posted:
standishcat posted:
I'm an upper sixth student at Winstanley College. I love the place except for the huge contingency of Stains fans. :wink: Some of them are even my friends! :o

To repeat what Ali said, only 4 weeks left! Then I go on study leave for my A-Level exams.

Hopefully will be going to the University of Manchester in September to do a Politics & International Relations degree. If not Manchester, will be toodling off to Salford. :)
How can you love the place? Mad head :lol:
4 weeks and counting!!!

So you're just on here using some of us as case studies, eh? :wink:
POPEY

Post by POPEY »

manager at Iveco dealership in Risley
wigans chosen few
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

robjoenz posted:
mrs_carney posted:
Is this an equal rights thing letting people with special needs become teachers? PC gone mad!
You of all people know!!!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

How can you love the place? Mad head
4 weeks and counting!!!
Haha I know but I've met some great people, mates and tutors alike. And I will miss not seeing my friends every day.

But yes the lessons have been, on the whole, a bit rubbish. And upper sixth did not meet the Lower 6th "Excellence" factor. This year has been like re-watching Wigan vs. Quins every day... :doz: