kevin brown!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TedMac

Re: kevin brown!

Post by TedMac »

There is a WORLD of difference between Orr the defender and Brown the defender. At present anyway, Orr is working as hard as anyone on the tackling front. Made a few half breaks against Quins and one big break, followed by a brilliant kick to Calderwood.
Get behind the guy, at least for this season.
Ted Mac
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Orr has the odd good game going forward and Brown the odd good game in defense. What's the difference when you have good field position i would rather take the chances on scoring rather than someone who may score every so often or make the odd break. I just hope Barrett can show these guys up next year and show the class shown in the NRL.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

stevocod posted:
Orr has the odd good game going forward and Brown the odd good game in defense. What's the difference when you have good field position i would rather take the chances on scoring rather than someone who may score every so often or make the odd break. I just hope Barrett can show these guys up next year and show the class shown in the NRL.
Brown gets walked over in defense, literally. Orr shows more flair with ball in hand than brown does. Orr's been a good player for us, ok so he's not world class, btu he's good. Get behind him rather than getting on his back all the time. I feel a lot more comfortable when Orr's named in the 17 as opposed to brown! I cant see brown coming back, maybe this change is going to kick start his career, rather than leaving us with empty promises of this potential superstar.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

I never said i wasn't behind Orr but i just feel Brown hasn't played stand off enough for Wigan and feel that the loan move will be good for him and hopefully he will challenge Orr as back up for Barrett next year.