the little drummer boy and his mates

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
white elephant

Re: the little drummer boy and his mates

Post by white elephant »

Yeah mate :)
WIGAN TILL I DIE

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

white elephant wrote:Yeah mate :)
See you there sweetie :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

:redf: :inlo:
WIGAN TILL I DIE

standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

wigan rugby wrote:
Radlinksi_Legen​d​ wrote:To be fair to Daniel I did actually see one of the lads go in after the others, and leave his drum where they were orignally sitting....to which I commented to my mate at the time, thinking hed forgotten it because he was pee'd up.

If this was you Daniel then perhaps I have been a little premature in condeming you, however it does seem that you need to think about the company you keep, as it seems some of your 'friends', who were all in their pretty much within 2 minutes from sitting down, were only looking for trouble.

I commend you for your group on facebook and I hope that this goes somewhere to sorting the situation out - at least it should seperate people who do not go to the games for trouble from the idiots and hence weed the idiots out.

However, unfortunatly for you, from what I saw on sunday, some of those idiots are indeed some of the people you do seem to attend the rugby with, and I would anticipate that some of your 'friends' should either tow the line and follow your lead, accepting their stupid behaviour but agreeing to do something about it, or alternatively you will find some of these lads will not be going to the rugby any more.
Yes this was me I put the drum down because of the abuse I got from the Castleford fan and went back to the lads to try and tell them to get out of the way as I could see it was going to kick off at anytime. Im glad you saw me because atleast there is somebody who saw me not causing trouble because I am far from a trouble maker Id hate for our great club to get a bad name because of the way some of my mates acted on Sunday.

The facebook group is really to get rid of the bad apples that seem to be growing at the top of the south stand we hope to get all the decent lads together into one group and not let any of the hooligan like fans sit near us and get us into more trouble.

Daniel.
firstly fair play to you for setting the group up on facebook!!!

however, surely you must have realised(well obviously not) that going sitting in the middle of another set of fans and singing is absolutly stupid. it was obvious where the wigan fans were sat on sunday, so commen sense tells you to go and sit with them!!!
pedro

Post by pedro »

white elephant wrote:Yeah mate :)
see you there honey :D
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

the club are aware of the incident, and it's currently being investigated.
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

GeoffN wrote:the club are aware of the incident, and it's currently being investigated.
i must say geoff im getting fed up to the back teeth of these incidents. lets hope the club get this sorted out asap.
Susi

Post by Susi »

utterly concur S W this has got to be sorted before somet really bad occurs.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Daniel, (wigan rugby), if you are willing could you help the club and us fans in naming a few people who cause trouble. Ironically you could be useful to this problem. I hope in a few years you could realise how much help you would have made... it isn't grassing up it is helping firstly the club, the fans and the sport of rugby league.

if willing email mick hogan or take up mike binders offer, his email is somewhere on here
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I can only commend Daniel for his responses since my earlier post, good on you for doing something about it but take up ANL's idea to name and shame a few people, if anything will tell the club that you are not an idiot it is this.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."