BRING BACK CRAIG SMITH! - OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
proud_pie_eater

Re: BRING BACK CRAIG SMITH...

Post by proud_pie_eater »

We had this situation last year and we got through it! I think that because the whole prop/forward situation is so early on in the season, rather than twards the end, I dont think it will effect Wigans bid for the Super League trophey. Although a loan prop would be good for Wigan and it is probobly necesary ( :conf: ) I think Wigan will do ok.
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
Alex the Warrior

Re: BRING BACK CRAIG SMITH! - ...

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Craig Smith should never have been released. A fantastic prop forward.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
Clare wigan4eva

Re: BRING BACK CRAIG SMITH! - ...

Post by Clare wigan4eva »

I TOTALY AGREE WE NEED SMITH BK N WE NEED IM NOW!!!
2005 the year of the warriors
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

proud_pie_eater posted:
We had this situation last year and we got through it! I think that because the whole prop/forward situation is so early on in the season, rather than twards the end, I dont think it will effect Wigans bid for the Super League trophey.
I would disagree there. If you have too many bad spells in the season you finish third or fourth and if you do make the GF you are too exhausted to play to your potential. We're best starting well, competing all season and ending well if we're to win anything.
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

robjoenz posted:
proud_pie_eater posted:
We had this situation last year and we got through it! I think that because the whole prop/forward situation is so early on in the season, rather than twards the end, I dont think it will effect Wigans bid for the Super League trophey.
I would disagree there. If you have too many bad spells in the season you finish third or fourth and if you do make the GF you are too exhausted to play to your potential. We're best starting well, competing all season and ending well if we're to win anything.
We will just have to see. I do see your point of view but I think it will just be a case of luck for the moment.
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

robjoenz posted:
proud_pie_eater posted:
True, Rob, But offhand I can't remember the last time we started a season well - we always seem to leave ourselves too much to do.