Hock Joins Widnes Vikings on Season Loan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Re: To 29wes28 about SW and Hock

Post by Wandering Warrior »

29wes28 wrote:Of course there is WW why, what are you getting at?
WW is playing the website Rambo/Clever S****, read it's condescending recent posts!

Language ANL
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
phild1

Re: Hock Joins Widnes Vikings on Season Loan

Post by phild1 »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:This has "a fall out with Wane" written all over it, The fact that it is a loan for 12 months, he will be back at Wigan and for me Wanes contract will not be renewed after the coming season IMO.

Ive read cpw's posts on here and what i am saying above seems to be stacking up, and if true. Hock is being made out to be the disloyal bad guy in all this, A sorry day for the club and very worrying from a fans point of view when we have very little in the way of marquee signings to get excited about
phild1==obvious you've no faith in the coach.GH is a good player but not a great player.if he does'nt want to play for wigan lets put a line under the whole episode,wish him the best of luck and concetrate on winning the play offs!!!!
nellywelly

Post by nellywelly »

cpwigan wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:Time that some people accepted that he's gone and the majority could not care less.
Somebody has left BUT the problem remains. You can turn a blind eye BUT it is obviously wrong to do so. The Wigan fans? If we are not successful / lose a few more games then you will be hard pressed to say Wigan fans could not care less. Nonetheless, I am old enough to remember how Wigan crowds treated players on their return, largely fantastically well!
I do care and I am very worried about our present squads lack of experience and ability, Hock could be a bit of a liability at times but you could never question his commitment and ability.Something is very wrong at our club and you have to point your finger first at our coach. As I have said before he does not strike me he has full control and though I have to agree it is to late to replace him we do need to look for a likely replacement for next season. It is a shame he has to go because I like him and its a shame he was given the position of first team coach, because he was a very good youth team coach.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Tad harsh slim.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

29wes28 wrote:Tad harsh slim.
I was only having a bit of fun and trying to inject a little humour into the thread.
I only posted the other day that the site has lost it's sense of humour.

Point proved then.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
Wes

Post by Wes »

Seems that way kiwi not sure why he felt the need to have a pop at you tbh.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Judging by the comments on other local, regional and national websites, I am amazed that some on this website can think that the majority of supporters can be on the side of Hock.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Judging by the comments on other local, regional and national websites, I am amazed that some on this website can think that the majority of supporters can be on the side of Hock.
Believe everything you read in the papers, press, web sites old timer?

Thought you'd have been a lot wiser :-)
jobo

Post by jobo »

I said, you said, they said, we said.
Lots of us have heard the rumours but you got to question why Hock gets himself into these particular predicaments.
IL is on record now and I should imagine the decision wasn't taken lightly.
Lets just hope he doesn't get peed off with it all. :(