Hampshire

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Hampshire

Post by Panchitta Marra »

medlocke wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
medlocke wrote:Leigh at best
I guess that's a no then, that you haven't officially been told he's definitely not coming back.
you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see Waney doesn't like him and doesn't want him here, he would have been back by now if it wasn't the case
Has it not been said on here that Hampshire's loan deal with Cas is to the season end with no clause allowing a return.
I don't think it's as clear cut as your suggesting, or would like it to be.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

In the email the club issued about it they said if injuries to half backs and I think full backs he could be recalled and then returned to Cas once the player was fit,if this season hasn't been an injury hit/crisis type season I don't know what is?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I am not sure you can tinker with squads once the 8s start.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:I am not sure you can tinker with squads once the 8s start.
You cannot sign anyone after the end of the league games from what I understand.

But having said that, I think that the deadline for signing players should be the Magic Weekend'as some players are playing in the 'eights' when they may not have even played a league game.

In fact, if I had anything to do with it, all players on a permanent contract should be signed before the start of season and the only signings during a season should be loan signings who should not be allowed to play against their parent club and must be signed prior to the start of the 'eights'.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

He does not want to come back
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

medlocke wrote:He does not want to come back
Guess work meds or have you been told.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Seth Hazlitt
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

cpwigan wrote:I am not sure you can tinker with squads once the 8s start.
Wasn't referring to the 8s CP,more around the time of the Wakefield game,if ever there was a crisis it was then,it wasn't as if he was in the Cas team at the time either?