Cas v Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
morley pie eater

Re: Cas v Wigan

Post by morley pie eater »

cpwigan wrote: :eusa1: :eusa1: :eusa1: :eusa1: :eusa1: :slee: :slee: :with:
:smil:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
Mm! So, you sit close to me?? Well you should say hello if you know who I am :wink: You've got me wondering who you are? ????????

There's a guy sits in front of me who moans the whole game, waving his arms about all he's short of are a couple of hankies!

Then there's the guy who sits next him with his wife I think it is. And I can see his shoulders going up & down tittering quietly to himself at some of the things I say! Sometimes I don't realise I'm saying funny things ????

So come on, tomorrow evening say hello. I like meeting RL people ???? Especially fellow Wigan fans........ well most of them ????
You found me out Josie I'm the bloke who sits with my wife just in front of you,I haven't seen the board for a day or two so I missed your reply and given I've got a stinker of a chest infection at the moment I was busy keeping myself to myself at both the saints and the under 19 games.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

josie andrews wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
Mm! So, you sit close to me?? Well you should say hello if you know who I am :wink: You've got me wondering who you are? ????????

There's a guy sits in front of me who moans the whole game, waving his arms about all he's short of are a couple of hankies!

Then there's the guy who sits next him with his wife I think it is. And I can see his shoulders going up & down tittering quietly to himself at some of the things I say! Sometimes I don't realise I'm saying funny things ????

So come on, tomorrow evening say hello. I like meeting RL people ???? Especially fellow Wigan fans........ well most of them ????
You found me out Josie I'm the bloke who sits with my wife just in front of you,I haven't seen the board for a day or two so I missed your reply and given I've got a stinker of a chest infection at the moment I was busy keeping myself to myself at both the saints and the under 19 games.
Well you still didn't say hello!! But I saw you today at the U19's :)

How did you know that it was me who sat behind you?

What do you think of that guy next to you? He's not been a season ticket holder for that long, well not in that seat anyway. He never seems to have a good word to say about anything! He does my head in & I'm behind him!

I will say hello to you at the Widnes game ????????????

I keep saying I'm going to move! Said it last year too. I've been in that seat since the DW opened, so it will be a wrench to move really.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Just an educated guess Josie hehe,i did see you at the game today but honestly i was feeling rough and i was with my son who's now coming down with this same chest infection,I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy,Gwen my wife was in work and all i got from her was a message when i said i was going this afternoon,it simply said "you pillock" :D and i agree with her,so no not being ignorant on my part just desperatly trying to not to pass it on to anyone.

So yes i will be saying hello at the Widnes game :)

I love where we sit,the view i think is the best in the ground very few parts of the pitch can't be seen i doubt that theres better seat in the place to be honest.

Now as for my Oppo next to me,I get on alright with him,he gets a bit disgruntled at times,so do i in fairness,and i will say this Josie,i'd much sooner have someone like him than a boorish buffoon who's up and down for a pint every 5 min,swearing and just generally making a nuisance of themselves,i think for the most part where we sit we're lucky.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote:Just an educated guess Josie hehe,i did see you at the game today but honestly i was feeling rough and i was with my son who's now coming down with this same chest infection,I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy,Gwen my wife was in work and all i got from her was a message when i said i was going this afternoon,it simply said "you pillock" :D and i agree with her,so no not being ignorant on my part just desperatly trying to not to pass it on to anyone.

So yes i will be saying hello at the Widnes game :)

I love where we sit,the view i think is the best in the ground very few parts of the pitch can't be seen i doubt that theres better seat in the place to be honest.

Now as for my Oppo next to me,I get on alright with him,he gets a bit disgruntled at times,so do i in fairness,and i will say this Josie,i'd much sooner have someone like him than a boorish buffoon who's up and down for a pint every 5 min,swearing and just generally making a nuisance of themselves,i think for the most part where we sit we're lucky.

In that sense yes I suppose you are right & he is entitled to his opinion as we all are but it seems he never says anything when players or the team do anything good is only mistakes & errors he makes is point heard :)

Yeah we all moan when something goes wrong in play but he seems so aggressive at times!

Anyway, hope you're feeling better soon ???????? Take care ????????⚪️????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan