Wigan v Saints

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mickh

Re: Wigan v Saints

Post by mickh »

Title :- Wigan v Saints, I enjoyed the game as a spectator! Roll on to the future :D

ps. Has he gone yet?

pps. Can we have some posters back from say 12 months ago? Who have got fed up at this diatribe?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Name these imaginary posters
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

i watched the game on tv saturday after being there on friday, it was a good match, you cant says saints where poor, they may not have been at their best but poor no.

there was alot of errors, but both teams were moving the ball about alot when it had been raining heavily all day so i never expected a error free match, the main thing i noticed was a few wigan "errors" were saints players pulling the ball free in a tackle.

we also played differently, yes there was still the structured attacked but it looked like Wane allowed them all the play what they saw as well, even everyones most hated player Smith took on the line a few times when he noticed a possible gap.

i'm not getting carried away and im not even sure we can win anything this season as vs Warrington and Hull we still need marked improvements.

however that game was a step forward, we played a bit different and the game was alot more entertaining than most have been this season (and not because it was vs saints).

These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Caboosegg wrote:i watched the game on tv saturday after being there on friday, it was a good match, you cant says saints where poor, they may not have been at their best but poor no.

there was alot of errors, but both teams were moving the ball about alot when it had been raining heavily all day so i never expected a error free match, the main thing i noticed was a few wigan "errors" were saints players pulling the ball free in a tackle.

we also played differently, yes there was still the structured attacked but it looked like Wane allowed them all the play what they saw as well, even everyones most hated player Smith took on the line a few times when he noticed a possible gap.

i'm not getting carried away and im not even sure we can win anything this season as vs Warrington and Hull we still need marked improvements.

however that game was a step forward, we played a bit different and the game was alot more entertaining than most have been this season (and not because it was vs saints).
Just about sums it up!