Season Tickets.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Auto renewal works on bank account number not bank card. No problem with security numbers or from and to dates.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Rochdale Warrior

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

Auto renewed and renewed car park pass by phone with the ticket office , straightforward and very helpful
jao711

Post by jao711 »

Rochdale Warrior wrote:Auto renewed and renewed car park pass by phone with the ticket office , straightforward and very helpful
. Yippee! At last.Why are so many people determined to create a problem.
Rochdale Warrior

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

Yes , phone the ticket office quite often and they have always been very helpful , credit where credit is due .
Wandering Warrior

Exactly as I stated for folk to do.
Took them much too long to get their act together though.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

jao711 wrote:
Rochdale Warrior wrote:Auto renewed and renewed car park pass by phone with the ticket office , straightforward and very helpful
. Yippee! At last.Why are so many people determined to create a problem.
Er because the club themselves created this issue by not having it ready to go when the tickets went on sale,this is and was a club issue not a customer issue and one that should have been avoided
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

The problem is a lot of people are 50/50 if they are going to get a season ticket next year as not only are we playing bad, but with the Aussie game, Thursday games and matches during summer it might not be worth it.

Add to this the renewing process is a mess and people will just not bother.

My car insurance has just come through, this is also on auto-renew. It gives my renewal amount and then says I don't need to do anything. Easy peasy if it hadn't gone up 30%.

If the club did this then a lot of the 50/50 people would just let it renew instead of thinking what to do.

And that's my view, so no snotty comments please with loads of question and explanation marks.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Done mine online ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wandering Warrior

First Try Tickle wrote:The problem is a lot of people are 50/50 if they are going to get a season ticket next year as not only are we playing bad, but with the Aussie game, Thursday games and matches during summer it might not be worth it.

Add to this the renewing process is a mess and people will just not bother.

My car insurance has just come through, this is also on auto-renew. It gives my renewal amount and then says I don't need to do anything. Easy peasy if it hadn't gone up 30%.

If the club did this then a lot of the 50/50 people would just let it renew instead of thinking what to do.

And that's my view, so no snotty comments please with loads of question and explanation marks.
You are talking way too much logic there.:wink:
The renewal next year can be stopped at the bank quite easily as you'll be well aware.
joeb

Post by joeb »

After the pantomime with renewal this year I wonder what Ian lenegan will do to try and stop the 3-400 season ticket holders lost the past 3 seasons. There didn't seem any concern at this announcement at end of season dinner :(