take over completed!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: take over offical!!

Post by josie andrews »

I support my team whoever or whatever and the genuine fans have stuck by the team over the last two seasons, I can't understand why IL is being slated cos he has been honest in his interview and about what the money situation is at the moment. Do we want to be done again over the salary cap? don't we get enough grief from other fans as it is? Lets get behind the team again and prove to all that WIGAN is still the greatest and most famous RL club in the world.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Well I'm looking on this administration change very postively. Rome wasn't built in a day and if it takes another year to get us sorted for 2009, I will wait. Bring on the Lenagan/Lydon era!
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

josie andrews posted:
I support my team whoever or whatever and the genuine fans have stuck by the team over the last two seasons, I can't understand why IL is being slated cos he has been honest in his interview and about what the money situation is at the moment. Do we want to be done again over the salary cap? don't we get enough grief from other fans as it is? Lets get behind the team again and prove to all that WIGAN is still the greatest and most famous RL club in the world.
Anybody slating Ian Lenagan hasn't got a brain in their head.

The mess the clubs been left in is so so frustrating for everyone but i tell you who it will be the most frustrating for................Ian Lenagan himself closely followed by Noble.

It's a great rap for the bloke that he has still taken the club on after he's looked at the books.

It shows he cares enough.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

One comment I like is that Ian L gets on well with the RFL - maybe they won't be as down on us now that Mo has gone?