Sponsor

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shawcross da warrior

Re: Sponsor

Post by shawcross da warrior »

maybe kittwazzer is gone in the head more like.... :lol:
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

I've had an e-mail re the awards dinner in association with COORS. :doz:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

platt-warrior wrote:I've had an e-mail re the awards dinner in association with COORS. :doz:
Me too and if you look at you renewal season ticket pack it says the "Coors lounge" :o
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

shawcross da warrior wrote:kittwazzer what the hell is that post all about ???

wtf has penis size gotta do about it you retard.... :conf:
My point was about everyone massaging someone's fragile ego!

How low does your self esteem have to be if the only way you can draw attention to yourself is by singing "Iknow something you don't know!"?

As for your sublime question beginning wtf; ask someone with an education who is familiar with Freudian Theory! Then you may learn which one of us is retarded!!
pedro

Post by pedro »

josie andrews wrote:
platt-warrior wrote:I've had an e-mail re the awards dinner in association with COORS. :doz:
Me too and if you look at you renewal season ticket pack it says the "Coors lounge" :o
well I was shot down when I posted it on page one :D

Might just be a coincidence
tom g

Post by tom g »

Kittwazzer wrote:
shawcross da warrior wrote:kittwazzer what the hell is that post all about ???

wtf has penis size gotta do about it you retard.... :conf:
My point was about everyone massaging someone's fragile ego!

How low does your self esteem have to be if the only way you can draw attention to yourself is by singing "Iknow something you don't know!"?

As for your sublime question beginning wtf; ask someone with an education who is familiar with Freudian Theory! Then you may learn which one of us is retarded!!
Ooo Freudian Theory, somebody's getting a bit high brow.Mate believe me the lad wouldn't make it up, what would he gain from it?Anyway,even if he was making it up you're "massaging his fragile ego" by banging on about it. Get a life you muppet!