wigan camp

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: wigan camp

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

sc74 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
sc74 wrote:Er, retaliation.
Turn the other cheek!
Thank you for the advice, I will try it out.
It helps otherwise the MODS will be on your case!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Thanks for the tip.

WW - I'm sorry. You're probably alright.
jobo

Post by jobo »

cpwigan wrote:WW, you tend to find and the evidence is there that those who do not want to look at a balanced discussion and are virtually 100% positive are the posters like yourself who over react and become hostile to posters who dare to say something negative. Your posts never develop debate, they curtail it by criticising the posters.

I have hardly been critical of MPE but when he acted like an *** in a recent clearly incorrect post whereupon he decreed that no reply or no debate would be entered into I challenged him because this is a forum where debate is encouraged and not NAZI Germany!

You would be far better WW standing on your own tywo feet and engaging in meaningful debate rather than creepily attempting to curry favour/allies.
You actually called MPE childish and immature when he'd clearly indicated he didn't want to continue the discussion. Just because you did doesn't make him an ---- and it does point to MPE showing maturity.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

cpwigan wrote:
I have hardly been critical of MPE but when he acted like an *** in a recent clearly incorrect post whereupon he decreed that no reply or no debate would be entered into I challenged him because this is a forum where debate is encouraged and not NAZI Germany!
If I dare correct you, there, CP: I did not want to get into a debate WITH YOU, because I find the way you nit-pick at every detail, often missing the main point, to be tedious and uninteresting.

I'm quite happy to be criticised/disagreed with, and to respond to or even argue with other posters, but I do have a life apart from sitting in front of my computer - in fact, I'm on my way to a fancy dress party tonight and need to get my Gestapo uniform ironed.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
sc74 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: Turn the other cheek!
Thank you for the advice, I will try it out.
Never been on my case and I've been here for years

[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

butt monkey wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
sc74 wrote: Thank you for the advice, I will try it out.
Never been on my case and I've been here for years

Haha brilliant BM :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

jobo wrote:
cpwigan wrote:WW, you tend to find and the evidence is there that those who do not want to look at a balanced discussion and are virtually 100% positive are the posters like yourself who over react and become hostile to posters who dare to say something negative. Your posts never develop debate, they curtail it by criticising the posters.

You would be far better WW standing on your own tywo feet and engaging in meaningful debate rather than creepily attempting to curry favour/allies.
You actually called MPE childish and immature when he'd clearly indicated he didn't want to continue the discussion. Just because you did doesn't make him an ---- and it does point to MPE showing maturity.
Jobo like many pro Wigan supporters who are incapable of considering both positive and negative view points you latched onto a fellow one eyed positive only supporter MPE because ultimately that is what the 'happy clappers' do trying to knock down anybody who utters anything negative. N>B Happy clapper is the tag you both associated with yourself, NOBODY mentioned it!

The threads was fine and then we got the typical anti negative Nazi responses from you both;

First yourself;
That would depend on whom you are blindly having faith in. Most of what the Wane bashers post is knee jerk, childish tosh that owes more to tap room gossip, prejudice and silliness rather than actual fact.

As things stand, no one is sure how this season will pan out and SW has a big job in front of him. Personally, I believe, especially with his record so far, he has earned the right to our support, not slagging off every time something goes wrong.
SO PLEASE DO NOT START ACCUSING OTHERS of calling MPE childish and immature when he'd clearly indicated he didn't want to continue the discussion. Just because you did doesn't make him an ---- and it does point to MPE showing maturity. WHEN YOU WERE THE FIRST PERSON TO TURN A THREAD INTO CHILDISH PETULANT INSULTS

You then have MPE telling posters they are not allowed to contribute to a thread and despite patently making INCORRECT STATEMENTS which he never retracted he continues with either insults or pathetic child like responses.

JUST TO REMIND POSTERS

MPE like JOBO started with the childish insults
"I find this forum infuriating at times: it offers the opportunity to state your views, but as soon as somebody does we get down to school playground level, almost "my dad's bigger than your dad" stuff.
MPE then clearly made factually incorrect statements. Madge came here and used the players that had seemingly been failing and the club was likewise
Finally, to all who insist on comparing Wane with Maguire - I'll say this slowly: . . Maguire . . had . . a . . different . . team . . (Finch, Hoffman, Lima, Sam etc). You can't make a valid comparison between two coaches on the basis of how good the team was under each of them when one clearly had a better team.
Not once has he held his hand and said I stand corrected or even altered a patently incorrect post.

I am saddened by MPE as his son is twice the man he will ever be and whatsmore he is not a great example re our profession.