Bateman linked with NRL move

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
superleague

Re: Bateman linked with NRL move

Post by superleague »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
superleague wrote:DDTFTF, still hearing whispers that Bateman won't play for Wigan again, obviously hope this is nonsense, have you heard any inside info on the situation cheers
I have heard a whisper as well and told that the eight week suspension is also to allow him to find a new club as the squad want him out for what he did to another member of the squad, who if you notice, no action was taken by the club in any form of suspension.

In due course, we will sees if the whispers are true or not!
Did you hear the whisper from superleague?
I hope that's not a sly dig at me TB, I have no idea who WW is, I'm only posting what I've heard, like I said I hope its nonsense and it's not true
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

superleague wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote: I have heard a whisper as well and told that the eight week suspension is also to allow him to find a new club as the squad want him out for what he did to another member of the squad, who if you notice, no action was taken by the club in any form of suspension.

Did you hear the whisper from superleague?
I hope that's not a sly dig at me TB, I have no idea who WW is, I'm only posting what I've heard, like I said I hope its nonsense and it's not true
It wasn't a dig SL just a little joke! Bateman is going nowhere and will play for Wigan again and be quality like he always has!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
superleague

Post by superleague »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
superleague wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: Did you hear the whisper from superleague?
It wasn't a dig SL just a little joke! Bateman is going nowhere and will play for Wigan again and be quality like he always has!!
Fair enough
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Don't know if this is much of an indicator
of the waters smoothing but Bateman was out having a good feed with the rest of the squad... may be good news I hope.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

josie andrews wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
superleague wrote:DDTFTF, still hearing whispers that Bateman won't play for Wigan again, obviously hope this is nonsense, have you heard any inside info on the situation cheers
I have heard a whisper as well and told that the eight week suspension is also to allow him to find a new club as the squad want him out for what he did to another member of the squad, who if you notice, no action was taken by the club in any form of suspension.

Sorry, but that's rubbish! The club are working with the lad to help him sort himself out.

And why should the victim be suspended??
Josie, I was only saying what I was told and for the record I doubted what was said. your comment is what I wanted to hear as confirmation that the whisper was indeed rubbish.

However, what do mean by 'why should the victim be suspended' when by your earlier comment, the club is helping him to sort himself out?
markill

Post by markill »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote: I have heard a whisper as well and told that the eight week suspension is also to allow him to find a new club as the squad want him out for what he did to another member of the squad, who if you notice, no action was taken by the club in any form of suspension.

Sorry, but that's rubbish! The club are working with the lad to help him sort himself out.

And why should the victim be suspended??
Josie, I was only saying what I was told and for the record I doubted what was said. your comment is what I wanted to hear as confirmation that the whisper was indeed rubbish.

However, what do mean by 'why should the victim be suspended' when by your earlier comment, the club is helping him to sort himself out?
But you're normally the first to criticise people do spreading rumours...
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Bateman linked with NRL move

Post by josie andrews »

Whelley Warrior wrote:

The victim in the altercation was what I meant, sorry.

If John was the "attacker" why should the player who was "attacked" be suspended also?

John has been involved in training, photo shoots & been with the team for meals etc.

It was just a "handbags at dawn" situation & all parties realise the mistake they made that day ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:

The victim in the altercation was what I meant, sorry.

If John was the "attacker" why should the player who was "attacked" be suspended also?

John has been involved in training, photo shoots & been with the team for meals etc.

It was just a "handbags at dawn" situation & all parties realise the mistake they made that day ????

Sorry but my read on it there was no victim. 2 men went for a matcho showdown WILLINGLY. The resulting suspension was for what occurred ie damage to property so had nothing to do with the other person.The only victim was the owner of the property.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I cant even remember what it was all about, Mossop is playing better (except the trips), Bateman will come back with a point to prove, let's move on in my opinion.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

1 man (the victim) has been shit stirring and saying hurtful things about another mans (the attacker) loved ones, 2nd man see's his arse as he has had a few sherbets and beyond his better judgement gives the first man a slap, first man however gets the better of second man so in a second of madness second man hits first man with weapon resulting in getting hand slapped, Now, if first man had kept his mouth shut in the first place he would never have gotten hit with a weapon,

man 1 should have been reprimanded for being a big shit stirring tosser who started the whole problem, a 2 game ban would have been good enough imo