19-Man Squad vs Tigers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: 19-Man Squad vs Tigers

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:06 pm We defo need to replace sammut if hes out for the season........ its a damn shame coz he looked the part imo...... imalso thinking that doms career might be iver unfortunately.....hes had nowhere near the same impact since his latest return..... pity, but unfortunately the team has to improve by whatever means necessary
Doesn't Sammuts 2nd season rely on his performance this season?, If so and he is out for the season then I would release him and one or two of the youngsters that aren't going to make it and find a replacement, Maybe get Lockers and Clubb to stand down as well like Seuseu did and also bring in 2 props, It could be done, Though I'll probably get slagged off over the Lockers suggestion
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I do feel that wheels came off when sammutt got injured. He was really involved last night.
Then greenwood getting injured, been our best player going forward this season, along with all our other players out it was a big ask after that.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:06 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:06 pm We defo need to replace sammut if hes out for the season........ its a damn shame coz he looked the part imo...... imalso thinking that doms career might be iver unfortunately.....hes had nowhere near the same impact since his latest return..... pity, but unfortunately the team has to improve by whatever means necessary
Doesn't Sammuts 2nd season rely on his performance this season?, If so and he is out for the season then I would release him and one or two of the youngsters that aren't going to make it and find a replacement, Maybe get Lockers and Clubb to stand down as well like Seuseu did and also bring in 2 props, It could be done, Though I'll probably get slagged off over the Lockers suggestion
I agree..... its a business and im sure the above have made a lot off the club already....... no time like the present to improve....... just look at how good bullock has been
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Re: Soft tries

Post by josie andrews »

wontoofree wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:07 pm Can I ask why my thread criticising the 'soft' tries last night has been chopped ?

Is one not allowed to publically criticise our defence ?

ps You forgot to change the clock last week.
It was merged with the thread already covering the Castleford game.

As will this!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Medial injury for Manfredi, does anyone know how bad these are?

Sammut medial ligament but awaiting more info.

Greenwood - head knock
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:33 pm Medial injury for Manfredi, does anyone know how bad these are?

Sammut medial ligament but awaiting more info.

Greenwood - head knock
It depends on the severity, between one and eight weeks.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Yes it is a worry for the lad Firestarter but you are forgetting Doms performance af the back end of last season particularly in the Grand Final.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

ian.birchall wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:36 pm
Yes it is a worry for the lad Firestarter but you are forgetting Doms performance af the back end of last season particularly in the Grand Final.
no i havent forgot pal but every extra injury will have its toll..... hes such a good bloke as well but very unlucky
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:14 pm
ian.birchall wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:36 pm
no i havent forgot pal but every extra injury will have its toll..... hes such a good bloke as well but very unlucky
Id compare the manfredi injury list to that of lomax. While we have good back up i would still keep Dom, hes outstanding in defence and although not as quick as budgie hes alot stronger.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.