Squad v Hull KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wintergreen

Re: Squad v Hull KR

Post by Wintergreen »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:46 pm Better team won…….. inconsistent reffing leads to players losing there rags and game spoiling tactics…… its getting more like footy every day with all the cheating and gamesmanship going on
Totally agree. The amount of times the game is stopped nowdays as a player is "injured" is pathetic.

Totally stops the roll.

Needs to be looked at.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Just realised I am not upset as i used to be so that`s a danger sign I am loosing my passion, its going down hill with the referees the management of RL is pathetic plus the quality of the players and the game in general
is poor. :roll: :roll:
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

I’m not :evil:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Maybe you have not been watching as long as i have and seen the quality falling over the years
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:53 pm Perhaps Waney wouldn't have flogged young lads like Shorrocks and Byrne, though.
I dont think he can pick a team tbh….. he had to start field at fb with zak at centre for me…… isa needs go back second row then hes not getting caught out in defence….. he starts smithies over shorrocks which is crazy….. plays powell again who is no where near 100%…… hanley, halsall, borough, clarke dropped for playing well…..we cant put a player through a gap in centre field for love nor money( this has been a problem forever)….. we need a big michael maguire type shake up and get rid of all the dead wood and players whose hearts are not 100% with wigan
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Great grandad Harry ball

Post by Great grandad Harry ball »

ddtftf wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:01 pm Just realised I am not upset as i used to be so that`s a danger sign I am loosing my passion, its going down hill with the referees the management of RL is pathetic plus the quality of the players and the game in general
Totally agree but with the added 'disgrace' of a side who finished bottom last year being able to do a double over Wigan for the first time in 37 years. Where are your guts & pride??
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

ddtftf wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:01 pm Just realised I am not upset as i used to be so that`s a danger sign I am loosing my passion, its going down hill with the referees the management of RL is pathetic plus the quality of the players and the game in general
Bang on
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

Phil Clarke came out with a good comment at the end that we won’t make the GF with our forwards - loosing lockers, Burgess, Flower & Greenwood plus Clubb ban and it’s probably right… talk going into this match was about laying down a marker for the Saints match… think we laid the wrong marker!
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

ddtftf wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:04 pm Maybe you have not been watching as long as i have and seen the quality falling over the years
Been watching since a kid at Central Park so not sure where your coming from but suffice to say I won’t post what I was going to reply as I’m just unhappy with the game - I’ll argue with you later
pedro

Post by pedro »

utter garbage...they should be ashamed