4 nil to the warriors

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the grinch

4 nil to the warriors

Post by the grinch »

well another big game but let me just say dont under estimate the stains they can turn it on a bit when they have to.i think wigan will prove to stong for them but they win by foul means or fair like two balls on the pitch every time a penalty goes against them at there ground we will have to be at our very best to do them and im sure we will
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
MrsLam

Re: 4 nil to the warriors

Post by MrsLam »

I bet Carney (as long as he doesnt come down wit whatever the rest of the team had) will have a great game Friday. He always does against the scousers, he must love the big atmospheres...which is why we really need to make some noise, we cant let that sad lot be heard once on Friday night.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

We can (as normal) expect Saints to pull a few sly tricks on Friday and to be honest they're going to make this a tough match. Half of their team are rested and Farrell may be injured, Lam is preoccupied with a possible signing for the Broncos and we have been playing a full strength team for weeks.
It's going to be tough and I am too frightened to watch...but I still hope for four in a row!
I think their tactic as usual will be to disable Dallas...but as Carney is the "on form" winger- he could be next??????
Diamond Lady

Re: Lam

Post by Diamond Lady »

Have I missed something, what's this about Lam being preoccupied with a possible signing for the Broncos?? Which Broncos - London or Brisbane?
Ellie from the Block!

Re: Lam

Brisbane. I heard that because contract talks are going very slow (get your backside in gear Maurice if your watching), he is looking nearer to home. Brisbane are very, very interested and who could blame him.
If he does want to stay at Wigan longer, then we should be snapping him up! He has been one of the constant driving forces this season what with all of the injury problems at the start etc... and IMO Robinson still isn't quite ready to play in what we want to be a world class team.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

If they take our Carney out, I'll personally take their whole team out, on my own.
Will be seriously very very angry if they use extremely dirty tactics on Friday 'cause they feel they've got no chance of winning otherwise.

WARNING to scousers: Leave Carney alone...you have been warned :P

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Ellie from the Block!

Can you play for us on Friday??? What with Farrell injured you sound like you could take his place and knock the living daylights out of em!!!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Who me?!
I'm more of a prop...(not)!!
Id love to play Friday night and knock 'em senseless, I wouldnt let the town down!!!!
Hopefully we'll thrash that lot without my help (muhaha <- evil laugh)
1 Day, Come on you Warriors!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!