Fielden's Temper........

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

Fielden's Temper........

Post by turf »

COMPLETELY boiled over tonight. I have never seen him as wound up as that. Did you see the fire in his eyes, especially when RS sent him to the sin bin.
madmags

Re: Fielden's Temper........

Post by madmags »

No wonder, He got punched and bailey stayed on, then he gives a penalty away and gets 10 mins.
Mr Stu

Re: Fielden's Temper.........

Post by Mr Stu »

didnt look happy at the end of the game either, had a face like thunder when all the others was celebrating.
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

good! at least he knows he under performed
To be the best
you have to beat the best
turf

Post by turf »

Did he ever? (Have a face like thunder)

I'll tell you what, I think there is something very wrong with Fielden.

Either that or something is bothering him? Has he properly finished grieving about his mother sadly passing?
old hooker

Re: Fielden's Temper........

Post by old hooker »

He is not the player that he was at Bradford,i am not convinced he is completely happy at wigan. If that is the case then let him go.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

I think most people will agree Fielden as not shown us any where near his best form, and may be there are personnal reasons for this. The lad is a very good forward and will come good.

You do not want to take any fight out of him his game is based on adrenalin

i for one have called him but to be honest would much prefer to have him playing for us rather than against us
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

phibes

Post by phibes »

I thought he had his best game of the season tonight - bar the knock-on near the end.

His temper did boil over, but he ran well with the ball and his work-rate in defence was tremendous.

No complaints from me.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

his temper only boiled over when he got binned wrongly.I think he was just unlucky as silverwood had to put a stop to the penalties but i don't know how thackery stayed on
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

phibes posted:
I thought he had his best game of the season tonight - bar the knock-on near the end.

His temper did boil over, but he ran well with the ball and his work-rate in defence was tremendous.

No complaints from me.
Me either and I am glad he got fired up! What is the old saying "Form is temporary, class is permanent"?

Dave