Stupidity

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
rach15

Re: Stupidity

Post by rach15 »

I saw that i was right next to you and nearly got knocked over by all the stewards trying to stop you, good job my friend pulled me out of the way! lol, I felt sorry for you when they dragged you onto the pitch and pinned you down!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Well Pengy...you've got the South Stand crowd behind you at least!

We all know that you lot are just trying to have a good time at the match and get some of the crowd singing...you could do with getting rid of a few of those 10 year old "hangers on" who are just there cos their babysitters let their parents down on match days though!!! (LOL)

Hope you and your crowd are off to Leeds...we'll need you lot to get 'em all singing!
Pengy

Post by Pengy »

cheers for that. Hopefully we should be there. I say hopefully because im skint at the moment because of college and i dont work or out. Will have to try and lend off some one.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Im honestly not laughin at that 'poor steward' but you shoulda seen his face after they'd chucked you out, he looked terrified.
Ignore the sad gets and carry on with the singing.
My mates a steward outside the ground and says a lot of the JJB steward lads are from st helens. Would explain a lot really 4-0
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Emma Farrell

Post by Emma Farrell »

yes i no most of the stewards are stains fans- i was waiting on my own for my friend outside the south stand at the warrington match. and when there was no supporters around this stupid steward belted out OH WEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING ON ect ect, but wen loads of wigan ans came along he soon shut up- muppet get a life I H8 STEWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

The stewards at the JJB have been a problem right from the very beginning. I remember after the first game against Cas back in 1999 I sat for about an hour and a half in a traffic jam trying to get down Stadium Way and I overheard some stewards making abusive remarks to each other about all us motorists even though they were aiding the problem by totally messing up the parking arrangements. A letter of complaint (identifying individuals, they all had numbers on their jackets) generated an reply from the club apologising for their attitude. Maybe a letter to Mick Hannan might clear things up? I reckon there's more chance of Mick replying than say Maurice.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

I think there's more chance of flames shooting out of the stewards backsides than getting a caring response from the club...calll me a sceptic but I have written to them about this before and they really didn't give a damn!