4 nil or 2 all ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the grinch

4 nil or 2 all ?

Post by the grinch »

well after the game i was trying to get over the canal bridge as usual when one cheating scouser came out whith the most extraordinery statement we have played each other 4 times and the scouse have won 4 halves so therfore its 2 all even when they get humilliated they try to cheat (if it where a boxing match you would have to knock them out to get a draw) anyway i mentioned that they where not champions anymore. lets hope leeds and bradford knock hell out of each other and get plenty injuries ha ha ha see you all at headingly!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Warriors_ace_17

Re: 4 nil or 2 all ?

Post by Warriors_ace_17 »

but they havn't won 4 halves!!!!

1st game they won the first half we won the 2nd half

2nd game they won the first half we won the 2nd half

3rd game we won the first half and the 2nd, remember we where 20-0 up at half time, and won the agme 28-4

and we all no what happened last night!!!

so by my reakoning thats 3 halfs to saints and 5 to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2004 YEAR OF THE WARRIORS (hopefully)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

They cant think of anything else to say. Thats what millward said and its a load of crap.
Its not in the rules yet that you get points for 'winning' halves. Get over it
4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0
Saints 0 points and season ended
Wigan 6 points and possibly a Grand Final win
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

They truly are backwards aren't they!

I never knew that you won points and got through eliminations based on how many halves you won...I've had this sport wrong for years then!!!!!!(LOL)

They're just a bitter bunch.

After the match (because I waited in the South Stand for a short time whilst it cleared) I thought oh sod it I'll go back to the car via the North Stand....couldn't resist it you see. There they were singing "If you really hate Wigan clap your hands......" and didn't like it when I retaliated with "If you're going to Old Trafford clap your hands....." Oh Lord the fun you can have with them.... simple folk!

They just cant stand the fact they lost, plain as that, and Millward is just coming out with that rubbish that he spouts because he's clinging onto his job by a thread IMO.
Deltic3

Post by Deltic3 »

the grinch posted:
well after the game i was trying to get over the canal bridge as usual when one cheating scouser came out whith the most extraordinery statement we have played each other 4 times and the scouse have won 4 halves so therfore its 2 all even when they get humilliated they try to cheat (if it where a boxing match you would have to knock them out to get a draw) anyway i mentioned that they where not champions anymore. lets hope leeds and bradford knock hell out of each other and get plenty injuries ha ha ha see you all at headingly!
This just goes to prove how thick the Scum really are!!

The game maybe 2 halves but the only result that matters is the full time one

(Unless they have started awarding 2 points for winning a half!!!!)

4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0
Emma Farrell

Post by Emma Farrell »

i agree- if your going to old trafford clap your hands lol- what does IMO mean? o and could sumbody please tell me the words to wigan road? ta