South stand singing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
POPEY

South stand singing

Post by POPEY »

Just got back from the game and I thought I would post- The south stand singing etc / chanting was amazing tonight I have not heard it that good since "john monie and his red and white army " days in the popular stand at cp.
we are buzzin
trent barrett is awesome
wigans chosen few
OAMJSONA

Re: South stand singing

Post by OAMJSONA »

we are too inconsistant at the moment, yes a good win 2 nite but it was expected that we would win , what was and still is not acceptable is the manner of defeat at Hudders
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

agree with you Doug ,

we need to try and kick on

but we need consistancy ,
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

The south stand chanting was monotonous and boring in my opinion... YOU CANT BEAT AWAY DAYS FOR SINGING!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Sorry BUT the barmy army well at least one let himself down tonight. He decided to throw a bottle still half full down from the top. Apart from showering lots of people it missed a young girl in front of me by inches. Her parents were not best pleased (understandably)
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I am starting to dislike the south standers at the back... Kids... How I long to be in the East
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
becky b

Post by becky b »

you always get one who spoils it they can go to footy matches to do them sort of things :angry:
Warriors07

Post by Warriors07 »

I was in the south stand sat at the back the atomsphere was nothin special got abit boring just went on and on. Then people where moaning at me for refusing to take my top off. Also i would say it is mainly chavs sat at the back (by the way i sit at the back and am not a chav) and the same person every week turns up about 15 minutes before kick off and expects a seat and when he dosent get one he kicks off with anyone it must of kicked off at least 3 times tonight and had a fight at the warrington match this year. I may consider tmoving to the east stand next year.
madmags

Post by madmags »

Should make the south stand the same as the east and give you a seat number. They did it the first season and it was much better.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Were back to the class and stands south stand is lower class , east stand middle class and west upper class they don't sing in the west to busy eating prawn pies :)
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!