So, Who's Off to Leeds Then???????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ellie from the Block!

So, Who's Off to Leeds Then???????

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Well, we told em all to come out in force on Friday and they did.....so, who's committed enough to go to Leeds???

I am going with my little party of four people in the car.

Also, what's your "weapon of choice". Personally I am going fully armed with the flag, face paint, comedy hat and maybe even a comedy wig (if I can get one).

Come on, don't be a load of couch potatoes and get yourselves to Headingly and support the team. Be as Loud and Red as you can....the Leeds fans will be on fine form for "geeing up" their team...we need a "battle plan" that works!!!
Emma Farrell

Re: So, Who's Off to Leeds The...

Post by Emma Farrell »

great game on friday and i have the feeling this one is going to be even better! im goin with 13 people an 3 different cars and im gonna sing my heart out im takin my jester hat and painting my face and i will see if i can borrow my friends horn!!!!! come on wigannnnnn
johnsons_babexx

Re: So, Who's Off to Leeds...

Post by johnsons_babexx »

Already booked the day of work to go. Knew if we won friday it would be a trip to yorkshire so instead of flogging it ove the m62 decided that would take day off and get there in good time for once.

Will be cheering them on like mad just like have done for the whole season.
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Wow .....so many of you replied....it's overwhelming. I'm glad to see so many of you are committed to actually going away from home then!
Emma Farrell

Post by Emma Farrell »

ye come on the team need us to cheer them on or else how are we goin 2 get 2 the final????????? and win it!!!!!!
robjoenz

Re: So, Who's Off to Leeds The...

Post by robjoenz »

I'll be there armed with red hair as I was against Stains. I'm getting the train, don't suppose anyone else that travels by train has 'done' Leeds before and knows the best way to get to the ground from the station?
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Me and me family are all going so thats another 6. Not sure whether we're going in car or some other way. Last time we went there we ended up parking outside someones house cause thats where the steward people told us to. We dont really want to leave the car around there at night though. I think we'll bring a fair few but if we dont its not really fair to criticise people, its not a home match its in Yorkshire on a Friday night after people have been to work/college/school.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Deltic3

Post by Deltic3 »

I'll be there with the wife and another couple - no danger about being better than Leeds they have proved all season that when it really matters they blow it!!

OT here we come!!!
meat_heads

Post by meat_heads »

Oh No, meat_heads didn't read the polite notice and has now been banned.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

meat_heads posted:
{sniggers to self}

Try travelling to cardiff on a tuesday night!!!
You all sound pathetic!!!
I always knew that Football was a more passionate game then rugby but i never knew it was this bad.
So they let you out of primary school early enough to catch a train then? Lucky you. In a few years when you've grown up and entered the real world you'll find that work commitments can make it difficult to travel.

But if soccer is such a passionate game then why can't your lot be bothered getting off their fat backsides to go and support their team at home? 21000+ to see the rugby team on Friday, less than 10000 to watch the Pathetics on Saturday. Maybe your precious Latics fans are still stuck in Cardiff too stupid to ask the way home?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]