coley

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Matthew-Warrior

Re: coley

Post by Matthew-Warrior »

I for one, do not think that we will have 4 international props next season. However, IMO I think we can sign better than Coley or Crabtree. Even with salary cap restraints. Yes, Coley & Crabtree would do a job, and although in a period of transition. I don't think signing either of these two is the way forward for this club.
superleague

Post by superleague »

Matthew-Warrior posted:
I for one, do not think that we will have 4 international props next season. However, IMO I think we can sign better than Coley or Crabtree. Even with salary cap restraints. Yes, Coley & Crabtree would do a job, and although in a period of transition. I don't think signing either of these two is the way forward for this club.
who would you sign then taking in account the cap, the quota? (besides moi moi)
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

From http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... simms.html

It seems that the August 31st date mentioned is the anti-tampering deadline. His contract expires in November (much more sensible).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Matthew-Warrior

Other than Moi Moi, I think we should consider someone like Paul Wood.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

After night's match, anyone still think he's no good?

I don't normally take much notice of rumours, but a lot of people who've always given me good info in the past are saying he's on his way here.

He and Robinson were the two best Salford players on show.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

posted this but eared last night it was a done deal not sure if its for this season or next if he plays like he did last night he will be good especially running off Barrett and Lu lu :roll:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

OAM posted:
i thought Coley had a chance to sign for us a couple of years ago and turned us down
He did i think he just used us as a bargaining tool with Salford though, because they were 'moving in the right direction' or something. But maybe now he'll of changed his mind. I don't think he's a world beater but he gives 100% and makes the yards. Big Eorl i think only has one quality and thats his height, people struggle to tackle him i don't really rate him. Rather have Coley.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

maybe both :wink:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
faz13

Post by faz13 »

crabtree has signed for warrington next season, dont no bout coley if he signs for us he may be a good signing
Matthew-Warrior

As a replacement for Fletcher next season, I wouldn't mind signing someone like Chris Nero from Huddersfield, think he is very underrated, and is that versatile Second Row/Centre, like Bailey, which Nobby seems to like in his side.