bad bad bad news

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wooder

bad bad bad news

Post by wooder »

its ste ganson on friday
Ellie from the Block!

Re: bad bad bad news

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I heard at about 4:30p.m. and phoned the family for some support through these difficult times. They couldn't help either as they are too upset about this distressing news as well!!!

Well, to take nothing away from the Wigan squad, it's going to be hard to win when Leeds effectively have 14 players on at all times - and one of those can send of all of our team in the first five minutes as normal!!!!

I think we need a therapy group.....
skorpion

Post by skorpion »

listened to the Rugby hour on Radio lancashire, tonight, they confirmed ref will be Ganson. Who will be first in the bin???
wooder

Post by wooder »

ill give you all is address if we lose
wooder

Post by wooder »

cant spell his ooooppppssss
mario

Post by mario »

don't think even ganson can make us lose this one!
it can't get any more bent than the last game at leeds and they still could'nt beat a under strength wigan squad.
put his address and phone number on anyway coz he's overdue some s**t!
redhead

Post by redhead »

oh well weve just gotta get on with it...with a bit of luck our lads will be too fired up to let him put us off...I thought when he binned Quentin he came back like a man possessed he was tackling anything so hopefully we can do this without having anyone binned
the little walnut
skorpion

Post by skorpion »

Apparently Leeds are not too happy either. Burrows got binned in the previous match. I heard Powell did put a complaint to Cummings to change the ref