terry newton

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Mrs. Leuluai

terry newton

Post by Mrs. Leuluai »

right this is a long shot but my dad has his tattos dun by the same man that does gaz hocks tattos and the tatto man has sed gaz sez dat newton is coming back to wigan at the end of the season and ashton will be replaced by richie mathers !!!!
GeoffN

Re: terry newton

Post by GeoffN »

Mrs. Leuluai posted:
right this is a long shot but my dad has his tattos dun by the same man that does gaz hocks tattos and the tatto man has sed gaz sez dat newton is coming back to wigan at the end of the season and ashton will be replaced by richie mathers !!!!
I can see some English words in there, but it still makes little sense.
Translation please?
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Mrs. Leuluai posted:
hope his tattoos are better than his predictions or your spelling :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Mrs. Leuluai posted:
Greetings one and all!
I have it on good terms that the fellow who participates in body artwork, known as a tattoo artiste, (with whom also has done such works of art upon my father) and with whom also has one Gareth Hock as a client, has put forward a suggestion that Terrance Newton will journey back to his homeland after two fallow years over in Bronte Country at the end of his seasonal labourer-styled cycle. One young Chris Ashton, whom we all know is joining the rah-rahs, will be replaced by one Richard Mathers
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

ancientnloyal posted:
Mrs. Leuluai posted:
Greetings one and all!
I have it on good terms that the fellow who participates in body artwork, known as a tattoo artiste, (with whom also has done such works of art upon my father) and with whom also has one Gareth Hock as a client, has put forward a suggestion that Terrance Newton will journey back to his homeland after two fallow years over in Bronte Country at the end of his seasonal labourer-styled cycle. One young Chris Ashton, whom we all know is joining the rah-rahs, will be replaced by one Richard Mathers
lol very impressed with your expresive ENGLIsh made me laugh that 1 did :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

And what would be the point in us signing another hooker, unless it's true that Millard's taking early retirement.

Even then, that would still leave us short of a prop.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

not if we get Ryles for next year
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Why would we want Tez back, he is SH**E, just got another 3 match ban for the high tackle, re signing Tez would be a major backward step, or is it just wishfull thinking from silly little girl who only supports a team because she finks sum 1 iz fit? :lol:
Glynola

Post by Glynola »

Newton should be the calibre of player we are looking to sign.

For me his discipline problems are eclipsed by my desire to see a decent hooker in the cherry and white again.
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

IF we managed to get both Newton and Ryles, then we'd have a truly powerful pack.

But as a prop and a full-back are our alleged priorities at present, where would it leave us salary cap-wise?

I think there's an element of wishful thinking on this one.