So, Who's off to Old Trafford?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ellie from the Block!

So, Who's off to Old Trafford?

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

I woke up this morning at seven and couldn't sleep because I was sooooooooo excited at being at Old Trafford next week!!! It's like Christmas come early. I sound like a 5yr old...are you lot as "geed-up" as I am???

I'm off to invest in as many red and white items as I can so that I am the most red and white person I know!!!

Bradford aren't going to be a push over and if (should I dare say it) we fall behind at any point we're going to have to be the loudest crowd ever - yes that's it, louder than the Wires!!!!!

Get to your singing tuition, buy your flags, make your banners, get that red face paint, comedy wig and comedy hat!!!

What are you all going to be taking next week - what's your weapon of choice for the Grand Final??? It has to be something special. I am planning a banner, but as yet I am lost for inspiration - can any of you think of something I can write on it - keep it clean!!!!!

I did like the blow up sheep last night and congratulations to that person for winning the "Most Unusual Use of a Farm Animal At a Rugby Match Award".
Emma Farrell

Re: So, Who's off to Old Traff...

Post by Emma Farrell »

i no a cannot believe we are there!!!!! im off with my jester hat (again) paintes red and white nails painted face confetti, its fun to stay at the YMCA YOUR MAN omg in sooooooo excited come on wigannnnnnnnnn
johnsons_babexx

Re: So, Who's off to Old Traff...

Post by johnsons_babexx »

Ellie from the Block! posted:
I woke up this morning at seven and couldn't sleep because I was sooooooooo excited at being at Old Trafford next week!!! It's like Christmas come early. I sound like a 5yr old...are you lot as "geed-up" as I am???

I'm off to invest in as many red and white items as I can so that I am the most red and white person I know!!!

Bradford aren't going to be a push over and if (should I dare say it) we fall behind at any point we're going to have to be the loudest crowd ever - yes that's it, louder than the Wires!!!!!

Get to your singing tuition, buy your flags, make your banners, get that red face paint, comedy wig and comedy hat!!!

What are you all going to be taking next week - what's your weapon of choice for the Grand Final??? It has to be something special. I am planning a banner, but as yet I am lost for inspiration - can any of you think of something I can write on it - keep it clean!!!!!

I did like the blow up sheep last night and congratulations to that person for winning the "Most Unusual Use of a Farm Animal At a Rugby Match Award".
Dont worry yourr not on your own i aint gonna sleep a wink this week.

Already digging out all the red and white things from years gon by.

Was supposed to be driving on sat but me dad has changed his mind and decided that he is gonna drive. Was a bag of nerves last night and i dont think he can stand me driving like that again. hehe
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

MrsLam

Re: So, Who's off to Old T...

Post by MrsLam »

4 1/2 hours we queued today for tickets and it was worth every slow second that went by! CANT WAIT.
I hate matches at Headingley, theyre always close and i was growing my nails for the final so I could have nice long cherry n white nails but after last night it looks like ill be buying some false ones.
I'll be taking kelvin, helen (the red n white doll!) red n white scarf, hat gloves face paint, ear rings and will be cuttin up lots of paper (I cant afford to actually buy confetti) ((how sad is that!))
Saw all the players today lookin very focussed, or stunned or something.
COME ON WIGAN
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
rach15

Post by rach15 »

Me too, when i got my tickets yesterday, went down to wigan bought face paint, red and white ribbon to put in my hair as long as wearing my hat!!

Come on wigan beat the bulls!!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
warriors

Post by warriors »

my gf, her parents an antie an uncle, will be goin.they av got everything ready. they talk about it 24-7.but i cant go(martial arts gradin). i really really wonted 2 go. but u cant av evrythin u wont.gf sed she will wear my wigan top.so i will kind of b there.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

by 'eck warriors, when the lifts there you can't make it! Could you not change date of your martial arts thing? Out number the Bulls
warriors

Post by warriors »

robjoenz posted:
by 'eck warriors, when the lifts there you can't make it! Could you not change date of your martial arts thing? Out number the Bulls
robjoenz, i cud wait till next year an do the gradin. BUT iav bin doin martial arts 4 2 years now. sportin wigan 2 2months 1 week an 6days.that is how long i av bin with my gf, she got me in 2 this. which 1 wud u do if u was me??? martial arts. i was thinkin of goin but gf sed do the gradin, it is more inportent than the game 2 u. so there is y i am not.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

[/quote]which 1 wud u do if u was me???quote]

Grand Final
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I'll give you a year and trust me this time next October theres no doubt you'll choose wigan over everything else.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!