Harliquins

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
- psycho -

Re: Harliquins

Post by - psycho - »

Bear posted:
No you will be a rich posh ass looking through your monicals drinking your herbal tea saying
" Who are them young ruffians on the mayfair travel vehicle" :lol:
:lol:

when exactly will i be that rich? maybe when im working at barclays soon....... by the time im rich, ill have the car mate, so i won't be saying oh ruffians, ill be sat back in a car, speeding past you ont motorway....

laid baaack locker. :sly:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i may even consider giving you the finger, though it could be a waste of energy hahaha :lol:

Bear

Post by Bear »

And i`ll be working as a lorry driver doing road rage mu ha ha :lol: anyroad you need good qualifications to get loads of money so there :tong:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

- psycho - posted:
i may even consider giving you the finger, though it could be a waste of energy hahaha :lol:
Is that your little one when your drinking your herbal tea :wink: off a sourcer...

How many sugars?
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

qualifications you do not need to get rich. infact the manager of wigan barclays didnt go to college so that peed on your bonfire. and secondly herbal tea isnt my thing, i prefer my drink to be orange, with bits of cheese and onion crisp, broke up polos and skittles in it......

3 pointer, swish :wink:

Bear

Post by Bear »

- psycho - posted:
qualifications you do not need to get rich. infact the manager of wigan barclays didnt go to college so that peed on your bonfire. and secondly herbal tea isnt my thing, i prefer my drink to be orange, with bits of cheese and onion crisp, broke up polos and skittles in it......

3 pointer, swish :wink:
I`ll give you that one mister smarty pants :) At least when i wake up i dont have blood shot eyes lmo :lol:
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Bear posted:
I`ll give you that one mister smarty pants :) At least when i wake up i dont have blood shot eyes lmo :lol:
it was a tiring night! and i hardly got 6 hours of sleep the night before.

don't open your own shop though mate. if you like eating crushed sandwitches the size of ping pong balls and licking melted mars bar off the rapper than contact big pappa bear!! :lol:

Bear

Post by Bear »

- psycho - posted:
Bear posted:

don't open your own shop though mate. if you like eating crushed sandwitches the size of ping pong balls and licking melted mars bar off the rapper than contact big pappa bear!! :lol:
HAHA yes i think there good lol especially with tin foil stuck to them :lol:
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i went home at dinner and along with twenty of my mates we all blagged our stand in head of year we were going to the dentist or the doctors.......
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

6 hours sleep!! Just wait til you have a baby. I dream of the days when I used to get 6 hours sleep. :)