Pre-match entertainment

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Warriors_ace_17

Pre-match entertainment

Post by Warriors_ace_17 »

Does anyone know what entertainment there is at the game on sat?
2004 YEAR OF THE WARRIORS (hopefully)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johnsons_babexx

Re: Pre-match entertainment

Post by johnsons_babexx »

Half time entertainment will be ex steps lisa scott lee.

B4 the game there is to be a show of west end songs.

well this is what i can gather from other sites
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

Warriors_ace_17

Re: Pre-match entertainmen...

Post by Warriors_ace_17 »

WOW! Boy that sounds exciting! Why cant we ever have any good entertainment?
2004 YEAR OF THE WARRIORS (hopefully)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

www.superleague.co.uk

And the pre-match entertainment at this season's game will offer a unique, interactive experience for supporters before pop star Lisa Scott-Lee provides a special half time performance.

The entertainment on offer includes:

From 3pm onwards, mascots from every Super League club will being on hand to welcome fans as they arrive at Old Trafford, before completing a lap of honour of the stadium before kick-off.

The Super League Skill Zone will be in operation next to the stadium throughout the afternoon. The Skill Zone is a giant interactive inflatable which offers fans of all ages the chance to try out various Rugby League skills in a safe, fun and enjoyable and way.

The Zone also features the brand new Rugby League Pass-ometer which uses infra-red radar technology to measure how fast a Rugby League ball can travel when passed using the correct technique.

A specially created pre-match show featuring many classic sing-a-long songs from world famous West End Shows. This will be choreographed and performed by a group of singers and actors who themselves have featured in many leading productions.

A half-time performance by former Steps star and current chart-topping solo artist Lisa Scott-Lee. Lisa is no stranger to the Tetley's Super League's showpiece, having performed at the 2001 Grand Final as a member of five piece boy-girl combo.

"The programme of entertainment on offer in the build-up to the Grand Final will provide tremendous entertainment for supporters of all ages," said RFL marketing director Chris Green.

"The pre-match show should certainly get toes tapping and we have the added bonus this year of a special half time performance by a leading pop personality.

"Also there are some special plans for the entrance of the teams which should make the atmosphere at the Theatre of Dreams even more super charged than in previous years.

"The message is to all supporters is that if you have not yet secured your seat then do not miss out on the Grand Final experience.

"There has already been massive demand for tickets and a record crowd is very much on the cards."

MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Also there are some special plans for the entrance of the teams which should make the atmosphere at the Theatre of Dreams even more super charged than in previous years.

What, fireworks?
better than nothin tho i suppose!!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

We need someone who'll come out and talk to the fans not be self obsessed and advertise their songs to us, we're really not interested.
They need to wind the fans up even more than we already will be. This is the toughest sport and we've got an ex girly pop band woman singing about love.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

I tell you what, if I have to sit through West End Songs and then Lisa Scott Lee (who may have been good in Steps - but only because we couldn't hear her for the two talented girls) then for the finale, I do what that magician guy did with a gun and shoot myself in the head.....thinking about it, i'll do it before Lisa goes on then I don't have to suffer!

How's that for pre-match entertainment (I'll just charge a minimal fee to cover funeral costs!)
Emma Farrell

Post by Emma Farrell »

gawd lisa scott lee why cant we have some one decent 4 once like justin timberlake (in my dreams lol) i like it at old trafford cause both the teams cum out @ once and it brings the whole stadium alight and we ALWAYS outsing the other team. come on wigannnnnnn god made elves god made deers god made bradford a bunch of queers hahahahahahahahahahaha come on wigann. o and karl harrison bums bradford.