What would you do?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ellie from the Block!

Re: What would you do?

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Is this the same warriors though who can't go to the match on saturday cos of some martial arts thing?

If it is then I am on the moral high ground here! (LOL)

Anyway, don't worry, I may be the size of a pixi, but I'm a fiesty one!!!!!
warriors

Post by warriors »

hay come on give me sum slack. i wear it coz i dont av a top an her dad doesnt av a top. an she is the only 1 with 1. so i wear it. like dont u wear somthin of ya bfs(that is if u av 1)i.e. his coat jumper etc. an i dont like 2 fight.i only fight if needed. so come on give me some slack.
warriors

Post by warriors »

c from wot i av read that u both av writen about me. gets me pritty pis*ed off.like i sed i dont fight.an i thought that a true wigan surporter doesnt give sh*t 2 people, i gess u both r not.
warriors

Post by warriors »

an i am not goin on sat 2 c them coz, i av a martial arts gradin, that means u get ur next belt. mine wil b blue. an when it come 2 rugby, football, basketball etc tops, they dont av a girls or boys, it is the say.so it does not matter. but next year i willav my own top them so i wont av 2 wear heres.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Can we have these messages in English please? No offence, Warriors, but it's hard to have a discussion on a message board when you can't understand what the other people are saying. I know it's not trendy to use full words in this era of txt msging but computers are not phones and there's no limit on how many letters you can type. Please be considerate to us older folk who are the wrong side of 21 and still speak olde englishe.

Thanx,
Frgl
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
warriors

Post by warriors »

i will speak english. an it is ok about what people have said about me i no it is only a joke.
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Good luck warriors on Saturday as to miss this match you must be dedicated.
P.S. I don't wear the other half's clothes cos if he maternity wear in his wardrobe then there'd better be some pretty good excuses!!!!!!
Deltic3

Post by Deltic3 »

I don't wear the wifes clothes because her knickers get right up the crack of my arse!!