leeds want nobby

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Sutty

Re: leeds want nobby

Post by Sutty »

Does Nobby still live in Yorkshire? If he does this would probably be the only reason he would want the Leeds post, because he will not have to put up with the horrendous commuting across the M62 nearly every day.

ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Does any one think that Nobby should make a statement soon to either confirm or quash the rumor.

I thought it was a bit strange after the KR match that nobby didnot comment on the defeat,He sent Vivers in to do it and to my knowlege he still has not given his acount of the game.

:conf: :conf:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

the pieman

Post by the pieman »

i had the please of nobby coming to work (his brother is one of our directors) a couple of months ago

We questioned him about absolutely everything

He does have a desire to coach in oz but it looking to putting Wigan back where they belong

The only potential issue he has is Mo, and did say that if he starts to meddle with team selection etc then he is off. He is in complete control of team selection and recruitment
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

This post still going on?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ancientnloyal posted:
This post still going on?
One way to end it

Nobby to say hes not interested.
Matthew-Warrior

Post by Matthew-Warrior »

They can F**k off basically. Nobby is going nowhere.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Matthew-Warrior posted:
They can F**k off basically. Nobby is going nowhere.
Have you asked him.

Who knows whats going on. But they said Faz wasn't going and he did. They need to make a statement soon otherwise it will begin to look like hes gone.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

thegimble posted:
But they said Faz wasn't going and he did.
everyone was saying faz would leave. i can't recall anyone saying "oh he is deffinately staying with us, money attracts no one". throughout the whole faz affair, we were kept in the dark possibly under a facade that he would stay, whereas others were certain he had gone.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

- psycho - posted:
thegimble posted:
But they said Faz wasn't going and he did.
everyone was saying faz would leave. i can't recall anyone saying "oh he is deffinately staying with us, money attracts no one". throughout the whole faz affair, we were kept in the dark possibly under a facade that he would stay, whereas others were certain he had gone.
When the rumors started to filter most said he was staying. It was only when it hit the rumor ran for about a week or so and hit the national media di people start to think he was going.
Bear

Post by Bear »

Why would he want to go??? He quit the Britain job to coach Wigan... we need the cab driver Graham West :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!