Drop Barrett

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
adrenalinxx

Drop Barrett

Post by adrenalinxx »

Wigan would lose but it might teach the rest of the players they can't keep relying on Barrett.

I've said it before but since Barrett has come to the JJB Wigan have lost that team work and fighting spirit that helped them stay up last season.

Why can't LeuLeui, O'Loughlin or Hock come up with something to turn the match?

- psycho -

Re: Drop Barrett

Post by - psycho - »

just a sec............

WHAAAT!?!?!?!
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

- psycho - posted:
just a sec............

WHAAAT!?!?!?!

Just a Sec

Got to stop Psycho going even more Psycho.

Get real Barrett did not play against HKR at the start of the season and we got humiliated.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Wigan didn't have Barrett at the end of last season and Wigan did look a better TEAM.

I've already pointed out the fact that Wigan would lose but something has to be done to get Wigan to play as a team again.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

adrenalinxx posted:
Wigan would lose but it might teach the rest of the players they can't keep relying on Barrett.

I've said it before but since Barrett has come to the JJB Wigan have lost that team work and fighting spirit that helped them stay up last season.

Why can't LeuLeui, O'Loughlin or Hock come up with something to turn the match?
Isn't capable of doing anything like that, all he is good for is high tackles and giving away penaltys when they are not needed, Captian my ARSE :exc:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

adrenalinxx posted:
Wigan didn't have Barrett at the end of last season and Wigan did look a better TEAM
We had a better pack. Not replaced Logan.

Remind me how many points did we have this time last season.
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

:eusa4: [/quote]
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

thegimble posted:
adrenalinxx posted:
Wigan didn't have Barrett at the end of last season and Wigan did look a better TEAM
We had a better pack. Not replaced Logan.

Remind me how many points did we have this time last season.
How many points do Wigan have this season....or how many points does Barrett have this season?

Wigan actually managed to win back to back games at the end of last season.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

you said yourself, dropping him yeah we'd lose, NOT GOOD. barrett plays behind a platform set by his forwards, if his forwards aren't doing it, then what can he do for his team!?!

you can't tell me that last week, second half and end of first we didn't look like a proper team.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
I said this from the very beginning of the season!

My words was, we will become a one man team who will always rely on HIM! And i got a fair few comments against me...Am I Now Right??

People think of Wigan now, and immediatly think of one person! Its wrong.
Exactly and the longer it goes on the worse it will get. By biggest fear is if this continues for the long term then what will happen to Wigan when Barrett goes or gets a long term injury :o
- psycho - posted:
you said yourself, dropping him yeah we'd lose, NOT GOOD. barrett plays behind a platform set by his forwards, if his forwards aren't doing it, then what can he do for his team!?!

you can't tell me that last week, second half and end of first we didn't look like a proper team.
If Wigan to lose one match, would that not be the lesser evil then losing every match when Barrett is out and Wigan can't play as a team?