Autographs

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Leyther Pie

Autographs

Post by Leyther Pie »

I have just bought a warriors rugby ball for my 3 year old nephews birthday and i am looking to get it signed tonight by some players. Anyone know if all the players go through the front entrance? And if so is this the best place to stand?
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
FROM A TO B

Re: Autographs

Post by FROM A TO B »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
AH....well, if we win then you will be waiting quite a while for them to come out after the game, most of them come out the main entrance at the front, however, IF we loose, then some of them sneak out the back way and some come out the front way....

Just stand with the gang outside the main entrance and fight your way to the players when they come out..

Hope this helps.
Stalker alert, stalker alert :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
AH....well, if we win then you will be waiting quite a while for them to come out after the game, most of them come out the main entrance at the front, however, IF we loose, then some of them sneak out the back way and some come out the front way....

Just stand with the gang outside the main entrance and fight your way to the players when they come out..

Hope this helps.

Sorry i meant before the game. I will be there about sixish? Any more help please gemma?
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

If you leave it at the Hilton St. shop, the club will usually get it signed by all the squad for you within a week or so.
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Thanks for the info Gemma/Geoff. Will try the ground tonight and if no luck i will take it to the shop. Thanks again.
browns_babe06

Post by browns_babe06 »

if you didn't get it done then at next home game you could always wait near the car park opp south stand near the east stand and burger bar entrance thats were they park their cars.

hope you got it done tho
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

browns_babe06 posted:
if you didn't get it done then at next home game you could always wait near the car park opp south stand near the east stand and burger bar entrance thats were they park their cars.

hope you got it done tho
Got some autographs but will be stood there next week to try and get some more. :)
turf

Post by turf »

Whose autographs did you get?
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

how friendly is barrett will he have his picture tok with you and sign stuff or is he misserable like others at other clubs ...........

SEAN LONG not mentioning any names.........

i wudnt weant it just here he doesnt do it often.......
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

shawcross da warrior posted:
how friendly is barrett will he have his picture tok with you and sign stuff or is he misserable like others at other clubs ...........

SEAN LONG not mentioning any names.........

i wudnt weant it just here he doesnt do it

often.......
Barrett is ok,i saw him picking up his car from Moons toyota garage just before his first game when we we played wire i got his autograph for my nephew,he was very freindly.