Gaz hock rumours

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wigan_forever1985

Gaz hock rumours

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I know there has been quite a few rumours about off field stuff to do with gaz hock and although i dont know anything specific i do know that there is definatly something happening off field with him. this is from a source in direct contact with the players themselves a staff member.

They did not mention any details as they said "the pyshios are work with him, and there are other things aswell i cant mention about him" and by the tone of voice it is my opinion that it was not a good thing.

So it seems like something is happenening in the background, like i said my source is a real source in direct contact with the players.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Cruncher

Re: Gaz hock rumours

Post by Cruncher »

Wigan_forever19 85 posted:
I know there has been quite a few rumours about off field stuff to do with gaz hock and although i dont know anything specific i do know that there is definatly something happening off field with him. this is from a source in direct contact with the players themselves a staff member.

They did not mention any details as they said "the pyshios are work with him, and there are other things aswell i cant mention about him" and by the tone of voice it is my opinion that it was not a good thing.

So it seems like something is happenening in the background, like i said my source is a real source in direct contact with the players.
Okay. While you're at it, ask your 'real source' who we're signing for next season and whether Noble's going or staying.

When you find a guy who knows exactly what's going on, you have to make full use of him.
Wigan_forever1985

Trouble is, because my source is real, he is cagey about the stuff he says, hence the reason he wouldn't give me anymore info on hock because it could potentially lead to him getting in trouble. But i will see what i can find out.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Well its turned up on rlfans his injury will keep him out for six weeks. so if the physios are concerned may be that is it.

Dave

Wigan_forever1985

Could well be DaveO, i got the impression from the way it was said though that it wasn't related to rugby or his injury but i guess that is my personal interpretation
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO posted:
Well its turned up on rlfans his injury will keep him out for six weeks. so if the physios are concerned may be that is it.

Dave
I'd have thought they'd have let Tony Smith know, if that was the case, as someone's already mentioned on another thread, he's in the GB squad.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

In tonights Wigan Observer in the Court Report section is a Gareth Robert Hock (23) of Mulberry Close Worsley Hall being done for failing to comply with licence conditions £200 fine and 3 points. Is it our Gaz?
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Fujiman posted:
In tonights Wigan Observer in the Court Report section is a Gareth Robert Hock (23) of Mulberry Close Worsley Hall being done for failing to comply with licence conditions £200 fine and 3 points. Is it our Gaz?
If it is, it's probably not much of a big deal. As someone with a completely clean licence after 12 years of driving I'm disappointed when anyone gets any points, but 3 points is not exactly a ban, and it's not quite like Mr Morley the other year who got pulled for being over the alcohol limit just a couple of weeks after representing GB in the Think! Don't Drink anti-drink driving test series...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Our Gaz is 23 so it might just be him.
superleague

Post by superleague »

hock lives in beech hill, i've actually spoke to him in person hes said he would be back for bradford after wakey and the injury was a dislocated shoulder.