another Nobby rumour

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Fujiman

Re: another Nobby rumour

Post by Fujiman »

wgnwrs posted:
jollygiant3107 posted:
i heard the same a few weeks ago,but nobby is only leaving at the end of the season,i was gonna post it but you get knocked so much when you do,even when they turn out to be true. :( :exc:
Was the same person who told you about Millard beacuse i'm seriously worried if it is!
If thats got you seriously worried you want stop reading the rumours before they make you seriously ill :D
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

jollygiant3107 posted:
i heard the same a few weeks ago,but nobby is only leaving at the end of the season,i was gonna post it but you get knocked so much when you do,even when they turn out to be true. :( :exc:
agreed
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

jollygiant3107

Post by jollygiant3107 »

yeah its the same person,also told me about the barrett injury at the beginning of the season,thats another one that no-one belived.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

jollygiant3107 posted:
yeah its the same person,also told me about the barrett injury at the beginning of the season,thats another one that no-one belived.
I hope you are not right Jolly this time you were right about Barrett and Millard and nobody beleived you.
jollygiant3107

Post by jollygiant3107 »

for once i hope its not right as well :exc: :exc: :(
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

all stains fans are lying , no hope bast- - -s
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

And we all know how to tell if a Stains fan is lying......

His lips move :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
botica

Post by botica »

I heard today, Nobby is going to Leeds at the end of the season, three weeks after he signed for wigan he enquired about a job with an Aussie club. What committment? and the house he is RENTING here with a view to buy he has pulled out of the sale?? Don't know what to believe but its not looking good... :roll:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

botica posted:
I heard today, Nobby is going to Leeds at the end of the season, three weeks after he signed for wigan he enquired about a job with an Aussie club. What committment? and the house he is RENTING here with a view to buy he has pulled out of the sale?? Don't know what to believe but its not looking good... :roll:
I don't want it to happen, but if he goes he goes.

There are times when these continued rumours about him looking for other jobs make me wonder if he's the right man for us.

They're only rumours, but if there's even a smattering of truth in them, it doesn't say a great deal about his commitment to the club.

You can't help thinking that someone like Shaun Edwards - here we go again - would have a more in-built loyalty to the Wigan cause.

Having said that, there were several rumours that Noble was leaving at the end of last season, and that never happened.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

botica posted:
Simple don't believe any of the b******t thats fed to you. It only takes one numpty to make something up and it spreads like wildfire and before you know it its fact. If it happens it happens and we move on.