another Nobby rumour

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Fujiman

Re: another Nobby rumour

Post by Fujiman »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Doesnt matter because whatever i say no one listens.
So all i am going to do is believe Nobby and take his word for it..Its up to you lot who and what you want to believe!
good on yer
Go girl go :lol:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Cruncher posted:
When did he say this - was it before his recent bust-ups with Mo, or since?

Everyone's situation changes.
I believe I am right in saying Nobby's girl asked the question in relation to his rumoured move to Leeds.

So it wasn't a general question. Is that correct Nobby's girl?

If so then it would be a bit off to be so specific and then go back on it so soon.

We all know the only certainty about a coach is that one day he will leave but we are talking a specific circumstance here of Nobby and Leeds.

Nobby may well leave sooner than we would like but I'd be very surprised if it was to Leeds given the denial he gave to Nobby's girl.

Dave
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

DaveO posted:
Cruncher posted:
When did he say this - was it before his recent bust-ups with Mo, or since?

Everyone's situation changes.
I believe I am right in saying Nobby's girl asked the question in relation to his rumoured move to Leeds.

So it wasn't a general question. Is that correct Nobby's girl?

If so then it would be a bit off to be so specific and then go back on it so soon.

We all know the only certainty about a coach is that one day he will leave but we are talking a specific circumstance here of Nobby and Leeds.

Nobby may well leave sooner than we would like but I'd be very surprised if it was to Leeds given the denial he gave to Nobby's girl.

Dave
I'd be delighted if that was the case. I don't mean to cast aspersions on Nobby's Girl, or on Brian Noble, it's just that you hear so much rumour these days about trouble behind the scenes, trans-Penine journeys becoming tiresome etc, you never know what to believe.
Poster

Post by Poster »

Today's Express seems to think he is going. They suggest that Wigan will bring in Edwards in order to keep the peace with the fans.

This suggests to me that Nobbys going would be Mo's fault as has been suggested elsewhere.

Too many bits seem to be adding up to the same thing for my liking, it would be a serious mistake to lose him I would far sooner lose Mo. Hope DW sees this as the action to take if it ever comes to the choice.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

I know is the same parer but this is also in the Daily Star today,

But it also says that edwards has just signed a 12 month extension to the end of the 2008 season,

GET MO OUT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

ste lord posted:
I know is the same parer but this is also in the Daily Star today,

But it also says that edwards has just signed a 12 month extension to the end of the 2008 season,

GET MO OUT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry:
So looking on this positively, it could mean that - as Nobby's Girl has told us - Nobby has confirmed he's staying until the end of his contract, and that Edwards will only take over in 2009.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Edwards has extended his wasps contract,

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Fits the plan then...Nobby see`s his contract out (like he`s said) Edwards the new coach...
Hope Nobby sees out his contract, but surely not Edwards to replace him. The club would go backwards.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Panchitta Marra posted:
Nobby`s Girl posted:
Fits the plan then...Nobby see`s his contract out (like he`s said) Edwards the new coach...
Hope Nobby sees out his contract, but surely not Edwards to replace him. The club would go backwards.
and why not edwards is the most decorated rugby union coach there is ,official in a sport he as only just learned ,yes nobby will see his contract out hes a loyal man ,then move on to aus as he wants to do why go to leeds what can he acheive :wink: then edwards can come here when his contract is up makes sense all around
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

mike binder posted:
Panchitta Marra posted:
Nobby`s Girl posted:
and why not edwards is the most decorated rugby union coach there is ,official in a sport he as only just learned ,yes nobby will see his contract out hes a loyal man ,then move on to aus as he wants to do why go to leeds what can he acheive :wink: then edwards can come here when his contract is up makes sense all around
How do you work that one out