Thank god stevo has backed the bulls

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
southern warrrior

Thank god stevo has backed the bulls

Post by southern warrrior »

Well thanks to stevo i think now we,ve got an even better chance of winning. it says on the sky sports web site that stevo is going for the bulls no surprise there seening as hes in love with jimmy five bellies lowes. so at least we've got him off our back he's went for leeds all year untill we knocked em out ha ha they thanks stevo you've made my day!!!!!!
Portsmouth Warrior

Re: Thank god stevo has backed...

Post by Portsmouth Warrior »

Mike "Dumbledore" Stephenson, the master of all predictions and wizardry, forecast Wigan would finish 6th this year, so lets hope he is still using the same crystal ball that he was at the begining of the season.

i.e. His big shiny swede!!!
Pies are nice, and so are mice !!
MrsLam

Re: Thank god stevo has ba...

Post by MrsLam »

Have you noticed that hes not predicted a correct score line against wigan this season though?
Everytime weve played a top team hes said
"I think experience will 'edge' this one"
Shuttup you sad yorkshire pudding. It'll have cherry and white ribbons on it that trophy
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Captain Chaos

Re: Thank god stevo has ba...

Post by Captain Chaos »

I was alway wondering who was picking my Lucky Dip numbers for the Lotto!!!!

Let's hope Stevo remains true to form on the old punditting stakes for tomorrow.

I don't need another Grand Final where him and Noble end up like a mutual appreciation society.

STICK IT TO 'EM WARRIORS!!!!!