Bradford v Hull

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
old hooker

Bradford v Hull

Post by old hooker »

After watching the match today it has just reinforced my opinion of what a great player Tes Newton is.Nothing against Higham Millard or Godwin and Mcilorum but they are not in the same class. He does give penalties away and could lose a team a game but he will them far more.
FROM A TO B

Re: Bradford v Hull

Post by FROM A TO B »

Not sure if something missing from your last setence, or is it just me? :conf:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

old hooker posted:
After watching the match today it has just reinforced my opinion of what a great player Tes Newton is.Nothing against Higham Millard or Godwin and Mcilorum but they are not in the same class. He does give penalties away and could lose a team a game but he will them far more.
he's a liability, and this thread is coming from someone who wouldn't credit fielden on a great performance on friday night. id have higham any day of the year.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
turf

Post by turf »

I thought it was a tight game until Bradford ran away with it at the end.

I thought referee Ben Thaler (again) gave a decent performance, while Tickle had an off game today I think.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

He is also a player that has rarely tasted any real victory ie SL/CC finals, the teams that he has played for have never really won any trophies while he signed to them (except for our CC final win), therefore it was the best decision Millward made for this club. I would nt want to see him back here for any amount of money :exc:
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

does this clown not know anything about rugby??newton can be a good player but as some1 else said he's a liability!!he's just come back from his second lenghy ban of the season and i think you will get alot more bad games out of him than good!give me higham or the young lad we got now (not sure of the spelling)over newton anyday of the week
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

CP it appears that when you post a message you have to resort to saying that people are talking crap or they are clowns.This is a forum where people post opinions. I have never said that i am right all the time ,and in the case of Fielden i would love to be wrong as im sure it would then benefit Wigan. However that at this moment is my opinion,and i am not alone,although his critics are far less numerous than his supporters.There are however a good many people who rate Newton as first or second best hooker in the league and we are not i can assure you all clowns.I do not have to justify to you what i know about Rugby and how i gained any such knowledge,and perhaps you are frustrated that your experience of Rugby is standing on the terraces or on this forum telling everyone how stupid they are,rather than any involvement at the sharp end.I will not bother to read any reply to this or any other messages you post as they are of no interest to me even though you plainly think you know everything about the game.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

old hooker posted:
CP it appears that when you post a message you have to resort to saying that people are talking crap or they are clowns.This is a forum where people post opinions. I have never said that i am right all the time ,and in the case of Fielden i would love to be wrong as im sure it would then benefit Wigan. However that at this moment is my opinion,and i am not alone,although his critics are far less numerous than his supporters.There are however a good many people who rate Newton as first or second best hooker in the league and we are not i can assure you all clowns.I do not have to justify to you what i know about Rugby and how i gained any such knowledge,and perhaps you are frustrated that your experience of Rugby is standing on the terraces or on this forum telling everyone how stupid they are,rather than any involvement at the sharp end.I will not bother to read any reply to this or any other messages you post as they are of no interest to me even though you plainly think you know everything about the game.
Don't worry old hooker, he's the same with referees, aren't you CP :wink:

Had you suggested Shane Millard was the best hooker in the league then I may think calling you a clown was justified! hehe
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

In all fairness CP Wigan hasn't posted a reply to this thread. It was Standish Warrior who answered your original post.
Unless CP are the initials of the real name of Standish warrior. :conf:

robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Sutty posted:
In all fairness CP Wigan hasn't posted a reply to this thread. It was Standish Warrior who answered your original post.
Unless CP are the initials of the real name of Standish warrior. :conf:
I think someone has deleted a post...