final tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cbinder

final tickets

Post by cbinder »

i have just had a reply from the rfl to say the two teams in the final will defo only be getting around 10000 tickets each
the big i

Re: final tickets

Post by the big i »

Do the people who have club wembley get tickets for the final?
cbinder

Post by cbinder »

yes every match that is played at wembley
the big i

Post by the big i »

No doubt that most of those seats will be empty because most of them follow union
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

trotski got ours yesterday just the cats to take care of now
Bear

Post by Bear »

I hope ST holders get first priority
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

i think you've probably got that wrong cb. most of them will probably be footie fans and corporate. what makes me laugh is the old wembley the fans of the 2 teams got around 14,000.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Club Wembley is a real problem and needs addressing. Some scheme that allows those seats to be released with maybe the Club Wembley holder getting 50% of the money.

Gemma. Pure and simple, MONEY. The RFL do not care who takes the ticket allocation as long as they sell the tickets. Hence, they sell as many as they can pre he finalists being known. Their attitude is, we are not being left with unsold tickets when we can already sell them beforehand.
the big i

Post by the big i »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
cbinder posted:
i have just had a reply from the rfl to say the two teams in the final will defo only be getting around 10000 tickets each

Could you not ask them why this is??
Maybe a load of travel companies have bought a load of tickets for the final and are offering travel and ticket!
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

WESTCUMBRIARIVE RSIDER posted:
i think you've probably got that wrong cb. most of them will probably be footie fans and corporate. what makes me laugh is the old wembley the fans of the 2 teams got around 14,000.
I spoke to someone involved with the JJB they confirmed if we get there its 10,000, staff from the staduim have been to wembley the other day to have a look at the ground and a meeting
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR