Vialeki

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
East Stand Faithful

Re: Vialeki

Post by East Stand Faithful »

pieater-alex posted:
- psycho - posted:
warrior till i die posted:
mmmmmmm so that looks like dv gone and withers gone which frees up space on the salary cap so with fletch maybe returning next year our line up maybe quite different next year

1.Briscoe
2.Richards
3.King
4.Goulding
5.Calderwood
6.Barrett
7.Leuluai
8.Fielden
9.Higham
10.Feka
11.Hock
12.Bailey
13.Lockers

14.O'Carroll/prescott
15.McIllorom
16.Hansen
17.Coley

Much stronger squad.

Would definately get rid in the off season vaealiki obviously Withers is gone and also Millard.

Calderwood I'd extend his contract once he has a decent centre along side him I think the best will come out of him.
Wouldnt be surprised if that is close to what we will end up with.

If Coley is a done deal it appears we are also after another prop if the Civoneceva/Ryles rumours are to be believed.[/quote]
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

fitzy posted:
a good seventeen but only three props unless you would use tomkins at prop but nobby likes 4 big forwards :D
He also likes four big threequarters too :D
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

1. sean briscoe/ chris ashton
2. mark calderwood
3. matt king
4. david vaealiki (id retain him 1 year deal)
5. pat richards
6. trent barrett
7. thomas lueluia
8. stuart fielden
9. mickey higham
10. feka palaeesina
11. gareth hock
12. phil bailey
13. sean o'loughlin

14. mcilroum
15. hansen
16. coley
17. o'carrol/prescot

that's what ive come up with. if we sign king he's qouta right? so say bye bye to civoniceva. coely as a good player, have faith. he'd boost our back and could be great as an impact player. he reminds a bit of logan, only less swinging arms.

"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

only problem i see with that is were goulding fits in, unless we were to put goulding on the bench (if dave wasnt retaiend) then........... oh i don't know this could be tough squad to pick from :angry:

if dave goes, goulding inside richards, he's played alongside him in the past and seemed to do fine.

the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

GOOD

that lad would be good if only he had a brain!

i've never seen someone with as much talent but no idea what to do with t!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i agree with bowtun warrior but we have to offload him next year along with fletch and millard.......

briscoe
calders
not sure yet
goulding
richards
barrett
leuluai
fielden
higham
feka
hock
bailey
lockers

coley
mclorum
o'carroll
another new signing
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

I'll put money on Vaeliki going. Bailey to remain at centre (where Noble signed him for), and a possible, new big-name centre.

Brian Noble always prefers to have big threequarters, hence the unlikely move of Bailey to 2nd row. Perhape Fielden may move to 2nd row (or alt. with Coley)

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

butt monkey posted:
I'll put money on Vaeliki going. Bailey to remain at centre (where Noble signed him for), and a possible, new big-name centre.

Brian Noble always prefers to have big threequarters, hence the unlikely move of Bailey to 2nd row. Perhape Fielden may move to 2nd row (or alt. with Coley)
no! we need another prop. and if bialey does remain a centre, we need another starting second rower. coley, if we do sign him id play him at second row, ONLY IF we are to sign another prop. if coley is the only forward we will be purchasing then id play him at prop.

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

- psycho - posted:
no! we need another prop. and if bialey does remain a centre, we need another starting second rower. coley, if we do sign him id play him at second row, ONLY IF we are to sign another prop. if coley is the only forward we will be purchasing then id play him at prop.
How many forwards do you thing Wigan will be signing for next season? Realistically, we have to look at the possibility that Andy Coley (if signed) will be the ONLY forward we will sign.

Are you forgetting our other 2nd rows at the club, or have you dismissed them as inadequate.

the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

shawcross da warrior posted:
i agree with bowtun warrior but we have to offload him next year along with fletch and millard.......

briscoe
calders
not sure yet
goulding
richards
barrett
leuluai
fielden
higham
feka
hock
bailey
lockers

coley
mclorum
o'carroll
another new signing
Shawky, i have reason to believe Calders may be shown the door at the end of the yea...watch this space! you know what i think of him!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!