Latest info from my source GOOD and VERY BAD

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jammie

Re: Latest info from my so...

Post by jammie »

so if we were over the cap last season are we to think we over spent AFTER we sighned fielden,as the rfl so called audited our books to make sure we could afford him without breaking the cap
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

jammie posted:
so if we were over the cap last season are we to think we over spent AFTER we sighned fielden,as the rfl so called audited our books to make sure we could afford him without breaking the cap
True, that really confuses me!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

if we are over the cap as some people are suggesting then doris wants f***ing!!i hate the man with a passion anyway but surely you would have thought that after last season he'd have learnt his lesson!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Having gone through the great era with ML at the helm I have always given him latitude BUT if we are over again I will be happy to help the lynching party.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Indeed. I am in 2 minds of Uncy Moky. If we miss out on top 6 or lose a league position as a result i'd like to see him step down as Whelan's puppet.

cpwigan i hope your 'good' news is spot on concerning King.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Glynola

Post by Glynola »

Announcing a big money signing after getting done for over-spending on the cap would be a beautiful irony
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

A/L not sure how I view it. The guy who gives me this info gets it direct from within the club. He has been right 99 times out of a 100.

Signings - there must be something happening as why would DV seemingly be waiting and nothing happening re his future. If we are over the cap then why oh why did we add Withers and Flannagan.
standishwarrior

cpwigan posted:
Having gone through the great era with ML at the helm I have always given him latitude BUT if we are over again I will be happy to help the lynching party.

thing is cp the great era that your on about is way in the past (i was there also) its now that matters and imo as long as doris continues with his way of thinking reguarding the signing of players, end of season resuffling of the squad then we will find it hard to be genuine challengers to st helens. how many different half backs have we had over the last 5,6 yrs? how many players do we sign/release every season? sadly our friends over the billinge hill are getting it right and frankly we aren't!!
standishwarrior

fair play to you nobby's girl! :D bet your popular on derby day then?
standishwarrior

i met a couple on my hols and they are in the same situation as you live a stones throw away from that dump knowsley rd but are die hard wigan fans you all deserve a medal!!