Old Firm Out

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Poster

Old Firm Out

Post by Poster »

The source of this info is not one who has any time for rumours so perhaps it should be posted on Warriors Web.
Informant at a meeting last Thursday when open discussion was that DW & MO will be out by the end of the season and that Nobby is going nowhere. Talks are already underway with new consortium on terms and they will be involved with new signings. Also said that salary cap has been breached but no amount was stated and thus number of points deduction is unknown.
I hope this is true in all respects and that amount of breach is small enough only to bring a fine.
Fujiman

Re: Old Firm Out

Post by Fujiman »

Poster posted:
The source of this info is not one who has any time for rumours so perhaps it should be posted on Warriors Web.
Informant at a meeting last Thursday when open discussion was that DW & MO will be out by the end of the season and that Nobby is going nowhere. Talks are already underway with new consortium on terms and they will be involved with new signings. Also said that salary cap has been breached but no amount was stated and thus number of points deduction is unknown.
I hope this is true in all respects and that amount of breach is small enough only to bring a fine.
Cant understand why the amount was not stated seems strange. Also are you saying you hope we have breached the cap :conf:
Glynola

Post by Glynola »

Wishful thinking.
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

[quote]The source of this info is not one who has any time for rumours so perhaps it should be posted on Warriors Web.
[quote]
we can all dream :slee: :D
Poster

Post by Poster »

My hope is that if we have breached then it is only to the extent of a fine. My fear is that we have gone well over.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

3 clubs have breached the cap and they will be revealed on friday by the rugby league
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

us, bulls and leeds i reckons.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

us , stains, wakey
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

dnt think stains will. they werent over with whats his face, lyon, and they signed gidley, they've lost hooper, anderson. i have a feeling they wont be. wakey.....hmm not to sure, i don't think they will. i can see bulls deffinately being over, leeds id say yes as well they brought in some big players like webb and kylie lueluia.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Perhaps I should set up a preds league?
1 point for getting the club and 1 for getting the points deducted right!
I'll go for KR, Stains and Bulls.
Stains found to have breached the most, but because they are Saints the are let off, cos aren't Saints great "slurp, slurp, lick".
I still think the credibility of the RFL will have to be questioned if we are one of the clubs over (after all the fus they made with Fielden)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered