New signing

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
tiny tom

New signing

Post by tiny tom »

Has anyone heard about the two signings we are supposed to be making, one of them is luke robinson coming back from salford in a swap deal for vealiki, and the other is from celtic crusaders, tony duggan, a full back to replace micheal withers, i have never heard of duggan but have been told hes a fantastic prospect, twenty eight years old and fifteen stone five pounds in weight, has anyone else heard about this, i got it from some one in the know at the club.
DaveO

Re: New signing

Post by DaveO »

tiny tom posted:
Has anyone heard about the two signings we are supposed to be making, one of them is luke robinson coming back from salford in a swap deal for vealiki, and the other is from celtic crusaders, tony duggan, a full back to replace micheal withers, i have never heard of duggan but have been told hes a fantastic prospect, twenty eight years old and fifteen stone five pounds in weight, has anyone else heard about this, i got it from some one in the know at the club.
Not heard any of that but how is a 28 year old considered a "fantastic prospect"?

As to the Luke Robinson rumour we need to spend salary cap money on positions like prop or full back so I can't see anything in this.

Dave
tiny tom

Post by tiny tom »

I dont know but perhaps he only came into the game late, and comingfrom a team like celtic crusaders he wouldnt cost us very much with the salary cap.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

I can't see us signing Luke Robinson when leuluai is settling in and forming a good partnership with Trent. Money should be spent on Props.
tiny tom

Post by tiny tom »

He might be settling in to well though i have heard there is now interest in him from south sydney.
tiny tom

Post by tiny tom »

What about a full back anyway, we are going to have to get someone and very quickly, thats why i think there might be truth in this celtic player.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

We have Shaun Briscoe coming in at fullback not announced but more than certain he will be playing for us next season.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Banksy posted:
We have Shaun Briscoe coming in at fullback not announced but more than certain he will be playing for us next season.
Dont think he'll come when we are in NL1 after a 12 point deduction next week !!!!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

tiny tom

Post by tiny tom »

I dont like agreeing but lets be honest if we are deducted twelve points, look at our next three games, can we win any of them, someone cheer me up.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

we're not going to be deducted 12 point's and if we where it would look terable (spelling?) on the rfl as they supposedly checked the books's and give the fielden signing the go ahead