nobbys girl

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
highland convert

Re: nobbys girl

Post by highland convert »

What is the difference between a hedgehog and the latics supporters bus?
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

warriors have a longer leese on the jjb that the the latics that is fact..........

we have a 100 year leese on it not sure about the latics one but ours is longer.........
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

tiny tom will be a Man Utd fan when the Latics get relegated next season.
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

Tiny Tom needs to grow up! i think its funny how you say you where trying to be "thick"! shows that your not clever enough to put your opinions about rugby across in a sensible way. Which protrys the feeling that you have no brains and can't come up with any good reasons for your agrument, and the only way you can do it is be having a paddy..... kid you must be about 9!!!! Or would you like me to make that simpler for you as you think us rugby people are thick????
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

And I think this thread is ended (and would have been two hours ago except my PC locked up...)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]