nobbys girl

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: nobbys girl

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

tiny tom you be a fool
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

have you latics fan's got nothing better to do or do you all secretly love the rugby and come on here because really you want to be a part of a real fan base :D
tiny tom

Post by tiny tom »

No not really got anything else to do actually except wind you thickos up.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

THICK HEADS...THATS VERY GOOD COMING FROM YOU! WHO IS THICK AS TWO SHORT PLANKS! (dont ask me to explane what that means)

Tiny tom...you name says it all...Little boy.....dont worry love, you`ll bacome man soon!

Hop along to school now!
get um told nobby's girl!!! :D
tiny tom

Post by tiny tom »

Nobbys girl, learn how to spell love, the only reason i put bad spelling in my other posts was to make me seem as thick as you lot, by the way when you start getting crowds like us come back and tell me, oh and before i sign off for good one thing i have heard that is true and may interest you dave has said on good authority that if you go down, as you now will when deducted 12 points, you will no longer have a home here and will be sharing with your egg chasing friends in orrell, bey byu, oh sorry bye bye.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

ye didn't you just escape religation last season and are avarage attenedance is bigger than your's you troll's make me laugh f** off
the big i

Post by the big i »

fitzy posted:
ye didn't you just escape religation last season and are avarage attenedance is bigger than your's you troll's make me laugh f** off
You took those final two words right out of my mouth!
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

tiny tom posted:
Nobbys girl, learn how to spell love, the only reason i put bad spelling in my other posts was to make me seem as thick as you lot, by the way when you start getting crowds like us come back and tell me, oh and before i sign off for good one thing i have heard that is true and may interest you dave has said on good authority that if you go down, as you now will when deducted 12 points, you will no longer have a home here and will be sharing with your egg chasing friends in orrell, bey byu, oh sorry bye bye.
Saint Helens if they get done this time it will be the third time in three seasons. There is a lot of the "kettle calling the pot black" in the way you speak. Also you are no gentleman your attitude is more like a moron than that of anybody who claims to have an ounce of inteligence
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

sure we have a 100 year lease on the jjb
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Never mind, when he calls himself tiny tom he is referring to his tadger. :craz: :eusa8: