New rumour

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
MrAlex

New rumour

Post by MrAlex »

Apparently (and please don't take my word for it), we played well tonight and there's actually a good team in the dressing room.

:wink:
stacey c

Re: New rumour

Post by stacey c »

MrAlex posted:
Apparently (and please don't take my word for it), we played well tonight and there's actually a good team in the dressing room.

Have not heard that for about 3 weeks now :conf:
Do we still think it may be true :lol:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrAlex posted:

But why, oh why, don't they play like that every week? The personnel were essentially the same. I've still no confidence that the same team will turn up against Leeds & Saints in the next two weeks.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i dont no about the leeds game either but i have a feeling that we will for the saints game and i think we may even beat them we deserve it they have had there little amounts of glory so we need ours now........

smash the saints boys !!!!!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

I think it's invasion of the Nobby snatchers.
Every now and again, aliens take over the bodies of the players and make them play poo :wink:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i think A & L is getting a little mixed up between real life and spacejam....... :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Another one to chuck on the rumour pile then!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

GeoffN posted:
MrAlex posted:

But why, oh why, don't they play like that every week? The personnel were essentially the same. I've still no confidence that the same team will turn up against Leeds & Saints in the next two weeks.
Leeds had a real tough battle last week, its took some energy out of them. If we turn up with the right attitude, I think we will take them.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

GeoffN posted:
MrAlex posted:

Leeds had a real tough battle last week, its took some energy out of them. If we turn up with the right attitude, I think we will take them.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Beating a tough team like Bradford surly would add a great deal of confidence to the players, they can beat any one on their day. If they are really fired up for this match they will come out on top. I'm just praying we see a positive Wigan tomorrow.