King to wire!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
chrisJJ

King to wire!

Post by chrisJJ »

ohh look at this..

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 88,00.html

now then what does that mean?
To be the best
you have to beat the best
LooseHead

Re: King to wire!

Post by LooseHead »

If he wants to go somewhere and earn loads but win nothing then Warrington will be his best bet. I can see wire being the 2008 version of Leeds in 1990ish when they had Andrew Ettingshausen etc - blimmin excellent on paper but cack in reality.

$600,000 Aus Dollars a year though - almost worth putting up with Paul Cullen for, but not quite...
OJ

Post by OJ »

Think Wire may improve a bit with Jimmy Lowes on board the coaching staff - let's all just hope and pray that Cullen doesn't take a job as a commentator on Sky Sports as has been rumoured! :craz:
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

if thats the cas with him joining sky i will go and kill myself i hate his voice it goes through me........

hes a local lad trying to be posh
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

if Cullen joins sky then i am definatley changing over to Setanta
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

OAM posted:
if Cullen joins sky then i am definatley changing over to Setanta
Ditto :lol:
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Let i'm go wire. for $300.000 a year they can have him
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

we don't want to sign a player just because he want's to play for the money we need him to want to play for the club also and buy the look's of king he just want's the biggest pay check he can find
OJ

Post by OJ »

fitzy posted:
we don't want to sign a player just because he want's to play for the money we need him to want to play for the club also and buy the look's of king he just want's the biggest pay check he can find

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: Spot on - totally agree - sounds like he's put himself up for auction and is going to the highest bidder
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.