Song Name/Artist Wanted!!!!!!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
turf

Song Name/Artist Wanted!!!!!!

Post by turf »

What is the song called that starts off, "I'm laying alone with my head on the phone".

If you don't know what it is called, could you please tell me which artist it is by please?

mrs_carney

Re: Song Name/Artist Wanted!!!...

Post by mrs_carney »

All out of love

Air Supply or Westlife sing it
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
turf

Re: Song Name/Artist Wante...

Post by turf »

Thank you mrs carney. It is Air Supply that sing it.

I have just listened to this song, now and phew it was a very emotional song, in fact, I was like :( :( :( :( after it had finished.

I can delete this thread now then can I?
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

turf posted:
I can delete this thread now then can I?
No. Why should you want to delete it?! Maybe someone else will one day want to know the answer to the same question...

It's not as if we're short of space on the database, this thread will hardly take up much room...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
turf

Post by turf »

Good job I didn't delete it then isn't it Fraggle, otherwise I'd have been slated again.

The problem is that I get slated for that much (and I am not having a go at anyone really) on here, I never know when to delete a thread or what to veen post about just in case I post it and I get it deleted.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

turf posted:
Good job I didn't delete it then isn't it Fraggle, otherwise I'd have been slated again.

The problem is that I get slated for that much (and I am not having a go at anyone really) on here, I never know when to delete a thread or what to veen post about just in case I post it and I get it deleted.
I would leave deleting things to the moderators, particularly if you're wanting to delete the first message in a thread. Deleting the last thing you posted because it was a mistake/duplicate entry is one thing, but threads look rather silly with gaps in the middle.

A bit of thought about what you're going to post before you post it, some confidence in yourself and not taking some of the wind-up merchants on here so seriously and you'll be ok.

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
turf

Post by turf »

Fraggle posted:
Some confidence in yourself.
Fraggle posted:
not taking some of the wind-up merchants on here so seriously.
Fisrlty, I haven't got much of that (confidence in myself), and never really have done. What do you recomend.

I don't even know half of the time whether they are taking the mickey or what because they never say.

When they aren't taking the mickey really hurts me Fraggle.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

turf posted:
Fraggle posted:
Some confidence in yourself.
Fraggle posted:
not taking some of the wind-up merchants on here so seriously.
Fisrlty, I haven't got much of that (confidence in myself), and never really have done. What do you recomend.

I don't even know half of the time whether they are taking the mickey or what because they never say.

When they aren't taking the mickey really hurts me Fraggle.
It's not easy, I won't pretend otherwise, but basically ignoring people if they say things that upset you is a good starting point. The easiest thing to do is post some kind of reply which the bad people then seize upon to make another nasty comment... better to ignore them and they'll give up trying to wind you up. I'm as guilty as anyone else for the occasional sarcastic comment, I'm afraid that's just part of my personality but there's really nothing very personal about most of the things people say. Nobody really knows who you are so they haven't really got any particular reason to want to upset you.

Lots of people don't have much confidence in themselves, but for me I just think that words can't really cause any permanent damage, and there's little anyone on here or elsewhere could say to me that's any more critical of anything I might say to myself.

But you'll get confidence in time, either through success at work or in your personal life or winning the lottery or some such thing. It'll come to you eventually.

[hr]
turf

Post by turf »

I was really quite moved by your post above Fraggle.

There are only two things wrong with me and here goes:

1 - I am too shy/not got a lot of confidence.

2 - I take what people (on here but not necessarily you) on here TOO seriously.

I have got to say during the controversial post that I brought up (you know which one and if you don't look down the off topic bit until you come to a 7 page thread titled "Message For Turf") that some of the comments on there really hurt me.

I know I deserved it but there is my point above.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

turf posted:
I have got to say during the controversial post that I brought up (you know which one and if you don't look down the off topic bit until you come to a 7 page thread titled "Message For Turf") that some of the comments on there really hurt me.
not being funny but for me it was all correct and costructive criticism. you can't go round making stories up about kids being nicked, that's crazzzy!:conf: don't complain saying it hurt you and all this, think of the people who have lost children, maddie's family, adults with young kids, how do you think a story like that makes them feel :angry: world isn't agaisnt you turf, you are against yourself at times. you can expect nothing less than what people said, and it's exactly because of what you said. and that's end of.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------