peacock and thackray

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
- psycho -

peacock and thackray

Post by - psycho - »

are they gay?

for anyone who saw the sky, iw atched it when i got back, pre match build up in the locker room. peacock and thackray have a nice little cuddle in the changing rooms, they looked like an item! :lol:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
shawcross da warrior

Re: peacock and thackray

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i have always been told that peacock was gay so half of the quaestion i will answer with an astounding yes.............

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

:lol:

if you have the sky thing. jsut watch it in lockers abotu 5 mins before kick off. peacock hugs thackray, and he like looks around to see if people are reacting. it isn't jsut a pat on the abck and a good luck mate, it carries on until the camera goes to our locker room. i think the reason sky so hastily moved to our locker room is because there could have been afters that some viewers may have found distrubing :o :lol:

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

by that i mean peacock and thackray.

and jamie jones bin laden's horrendous beard! just to make his head seem like a normal shape!

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

- psycho - posted:

and jamie jones bin laden's horrendous beard! just to make his head seem like a normal shape!
I was calling him captain dog wash by the end of the game! Surely that must breech some RFL bye-law!?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

That warm up routine in their changing room was was so gay and what use did it actually serve :D for SKY to catch it on camera must be :blush: :lol: the best warm up routine ever captured on TV was the West Magpies coached by Roy Masters in the late 70's. The team had players like Les Boyd, Tommy Radaunokis, Dallas Donnelly. Pre match they used to pair off and slap / punch each other across / in the face.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

cpwigan posted:
That warm up routine in their changing room was was so gay and what use did it actually serve :D for SKY to catch it on camera must be :blush: :lol: the best warm up routine ever captured on TV was the West Magpies coached by Roy Masters in the late 70's. The team had players like Les Boyd, Tommy Radaunokis, Dallas Donnelly. Pre match they used to pair off and slap / punch each other across / in the face.
Who got the short straw and had to slap Les Boyd? :D
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: Boyd and Dallas used to end up fighting with each other before the match had even started. And, they were team mates :D
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

no it doesnt break any rules there used to be a player in australia and i am talking about the last 5 years who had a great big one similar to that......

cant think of his name but they used to call him the " bushman " i think something along those lines........