Re: Ryan Bailey?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

But does wigan need some aggressive forwards in the pack I know we have Feka. But i also dont like bailey aswell but he could help make our pack more meaner?
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

wigan rugby posted:
But does wigan need some aggressive forwards in the pack I know we have Feka. But i also dont like bailey aswell but he could help make our pack more meaner?
Couldn't agree more!
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

wigan rugby posted:
Wire have Morley, none tougher.
It said in the media that Huddersfield usually utilse Crabtree to tear holes in the Wire Defence. I notice he didnt do it this time. One man made sure of that.
My father is old school and he reckons that a decent side should have an aggressive forward and a centre as such too.
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

Bailey isnt agressive, he goes missing when you need a forward, hes always third or forth into a tackle and constantly headhunting, he also leads into the tackle with his knee,

no thanks
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Panchitta Marra posted:
pieater-alex posted:
Bear posted:
YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL!!!!
YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL!
Great singing that at Leeds :lol:
Did Chev Walker not serve time too?
I think that you're right - the two of them assaulted a player from Widnes (I think) outside a nightclub after a "misunderstanding" - from what I remember, they kicked him in the head when he was on the floor. One or both of them was tagged on release and had to have it removed prior to matches.

Back on topic - we don't want Bailey; he's dirty and not terribly good - of course we could always buy him and then sell him to stains like we did ricky bibey! :lol:
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Bailey is rubbish and should be wearing soap on a rope in leeds gaol now . hope the rumour is not true
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

OAM posted:
soap on a rope
:lol:

cracked me up that one.

bailey is a thug, always will be, had potential but all went down the drain.

notice he's sized up alot as well, not muscle wise either.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
jao 711

Post by jao 711 »

no thank you!
LooseHead

Post by LooseHead »

Bailey is a total liability - a bit like Terry Newton but without a quarter of the talent that Tez had.
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

i think bailey could do quite well for us, he's one of those players who you hate to play against but love to play with. The same with newton in some ways.

I think coley will want too much money for our liking, he'll be on quite a bit. Bailey could be good but could he stand being on the bench?
To be the best
you have to beat the best